Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 20010210171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
8inch:

I forgot to mention that should you block me, I will unblock you... I don't block people because I disagree with them. Hell I don't block anyone. I allow them to have a say and I do read most of what they say.

So if you will, tell outdoors that in 24 hours I'll unblock him.... but I doubt he'll care.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
8inch:

This site wouldn't allow me to reply to every point you tried to make, so I’ll sum it up in bumper sticker statements.

1) Stop the generic complaints and start picking out what you don’t agree with and provide facts to them. 2) Most every friend I have either is more left than I or we get along well when discussing politics. 3) The facts that I speak are fact that I have discovered with research, so again. If you do not agree with them, provide counter facts. 4) The time I spend posting here is time between writing and editing. In the last 3 months I have written more than I have in the last 2 years. Apparently writing and then resting and then returning to my writing works much better than trying to write 12 hours straight.

There has been fewer grammar, spelling and technical errors. 2 steps forward, one back. 5) Job hunting? I file no less than 1 application a week. Without college skills that employers are looking for, their HR simply ash cans my applications. As they should. I wouldn't hire a unqualified worker, I wouldn’t waste resources training someone when there are 10,000 applicants more qualified knocking on the door. 6) Self-improvement? I believe that is what sending my 90,000 word book to agents and promoting it and myself online is. I am also looking into the potential of 3d printing to make trinkets and toy’s based upon the space ships and other objects within my book… So to sell in places like the VA hospital when they allow, so to sell where ever I could to include online. 7) As for me disagreeing with people 10 plus years older than I? Well when half of such people think that 20k a year is good pay... the worth of what they have got to say is not much. 20k doesn't even begin to approach good pay... Least of all when for the jobs they speak of... You must come with skills.

I looked into the automotive repair (Vacp's field) and the only employers employing demand 2 year degrees or 5 years experience. I am not wasting my money which I have saved up as a buffer against debt should I become sick or injured (I am without medical)... I do try to live within my means and thus Have no debt. 8) House parties? Actually I have met a few people through this site and most of them either agree with my views or we simply do not discuss politics. 9) Babble? I have had discussions with Veterans in the VA as we wait for our doctors to see us. I have had discussions with others while I was in college and else were.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
"2) the palistinians have been involved in every war with Israel sense 1948. The degree has varied, but their attendance has been ever present"

This first sentence is the worst blanket bullshit statement that I've heard you spout in months!

Robert, you really need to look at your posts. You've posted in some 90-95 percent or so of EVERY topic. You're the youngest in the forums, but more knowledgeable than ppl 10-40 yrs older than you?

If you put out 1/3 of the effort of your expert experiences in the forums, into job hunting, you'd be more gainfully employed. You have a long, long miserable life ahead of you. I can only hope you're a troll, getting his rocks off by posting in the forums.

Sorry you gotta hear it from someone on the Left, liberal, democrat, etc... But, you need to wake up. You're in a rut, and doing absolutely nothing to improve yourself. I avoided joining the Bash Wagon, but, Robert, you're kinda fucked up.

The world is to blame for all of your Charlie Brown stories. I was so close to blocking you, so I could read the more knowledgable posts, but since so many reply to you, it would mess up the flow of the forums. You really should Suspend yourself for a few weeks, and get your mind right.

Would you date you or invite you to a house party? Would you hire you? Would you pick yourself as a best friend? Or even a friend? I have no political angle or gain. I'm seriously trying to help you avoid being a Walmart shelf stocker for the next 30 yrs. If you babble like this in real life, nobody would waste 5 mins while waiting for the bus, to talk with you.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
You used the term war, and claimed Palestinians had engaged in WAR with Israel and were involved in every war to one extent or the other, all I am asking is for you to point out exactly when and where.

As for Terrorism, I have already explained that much of the acts of terror attributed to Palestinians was not committed by Palestinians at all.

BTW,,,what is LOST in all of this circular discussion, is the minor detail of AMERICAN interests. We spend blood and treasure, and squander relations with the world community and miss diplomatic opportunities, not to mention endure the horrors of incidents like the US cole, embassy attacks and 9/11, so that wandering refugees from the Asian steppe can role play and pretend they are the recipients of the providence of God based in a bronze age myth they have no blood connection to to begin with.

Sorry....the party is over....you really should reflect on why you put the gains and security of a foreign nation over that of the US

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Party:

Military operations? Are you that dumb? That uneducated about the way terrorist operate that you think that they have documents and free standing armies?

The Palestinians have used terrorist for a reason. Deniability.

What they can it deny is the fact that their citizens comprised the PLO and other groups. That these groups live in and along side the citizens.

So if your precious international community wants Israel to stop, call the bluff and occupy Palestine. Become responsible for each missile fired from that region.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
If you want to just admit that you lumped the Palestinians in with Egypt, Syria and others because you have a reflex that thinks all Arabs are the same...no one will think badly of you.....the FACT is there was no formal systematic push back by Palestinians AS A PEOPLE till after camp David when the Zionists promised a "peace process" but broke every promise they ever made As for Palestinian terror groups, most have more European Marxists in them than Palestinians...the PFLP and Black September were classic examples of that

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Why is SED not on a barge on her way back to Russia where her family lived for thousands of years?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Yet you and SED support Israeli terrorism...how come?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Give me examples of military operations in which Palestinians (don't event TRY Jordanians) were involved on the battlefield in 49,56.68 or 74

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Party:

1) you, not we are saying that one group has a genetic or historical right to those lands. Sedu and I (we don't agree on much else) have simply said that before talks even start, the Palestinians must prove their commitment by removing their terrorist.

2) the palistinians have been involved in every war with Israel sense 1948. The degree has varied, but their attendance has been ever present.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict