Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 20010210161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 1367   End
User Details are only visible to members.
party:

I am sure that you are right to an extent, however I am not going to aline myself with political groups who would prevent me from changing my views should sufficient evidence be brought forward which contradicts the evidence which I have.

Genetic heritage is meaningless. ancestral heritage is meaningless.

Israel exist, The Palestinians could have a fully functional government if the people chose to... Take their country back from their own radicals and prove that they want peace through self policing their radicals.

Is this a demand for the Palestinians to trade their lives to retake their nation from their radicals? Yes, that is the price all good citizens must pay to maintain control over their governments.

If such a war were to start, I would hope that Israel would support through providing weapons to the rebels desiring to control their own nation and bring peace between themselves and Israel.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Robert.....if you even need a job, print your views on this subject, and I gurernetee you the ADL will have a corner office. company car and full bennies waiting for you

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Party:

Thank you for saying that I am not a bad guy. Over all I do not find you to be all that bad either. I don't find most anyone here to be all that bad... Some, slightly more mis-informed than others.

1) I am not jewish, in fact I am agnostic. I believe that something started everything... I pray that it left everything at kicking the ball down the hill and walked away.

2) I am by no means a neo-con. If I were, I wouldn't support welfare, I wouldn't support medical as a right of being human. I wouldn't support sex education and education in general for all. I wouldn't support women's right to choose.

3) I do not suffer from a phobia of Islam. What I do have is no interest to give a group of people an excuse or way of making excuses for not defending what they want.

If the Palestinians want a nation onto themselves, they must earn it in blood. Not waste it by doing nothing about their radicals, but rather trade their blood to control their radicals and have a return to the Peaceful versions of Islam.

4) I am not a part of any organization... Nor would I bind my hands as such. When the Palestinians turn against their radical islamic leaders... I will begin to support the idea of demanding that Israel make a deal with the Palestinians. But the Palestinians must make the first show of good faith by removing from power their radicals... First.

5) Or not.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
I wonder if SED has chosen the native American family she plans to give her home to before she go back to your beloved homeland at the shtetel on the Russian Steppe?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Robert, in all seriousness,

I think that you would make an unbelievable salesperson. The one great quality that you posses is that you're persistent, maybe you can look into finding a company, a product that you believe in, apply yourself as you do here, and you might actually make it work. You don't need a degree to sell :).

Think about it.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
8inch..... Robert is not a bad guy What he clearly IS 1) Jewish, at very least conservative and possibly orthodox 2) A hopeless Neo Con 3) Islamaphobic 4) Card carrying ADL 5) some combination of or all of the above

I have heard this line of thinking before.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Robert, don't kid yourself, you do stand out.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
8inch:

Yes I believe until proven wrong what I post.

Hiring desk? Your application doesn’t get past HR unless you meet nearly every requirement. Political ideals aren’t part of the hiring process and while in the work place… You keep your mouth shut about your political ideals and affiliations. You don’t talk about being left or right, it is the job you talk about with your employer.

Robert would hire Robert if he had the skills for the job, not based upon his political ideology. You aren’t paying me, you are in a public forum where you share ideas. Ideas must be backed by some fact or they are simply unfounded ideals based solely upon whimsical desires and straw man arguments.

5 good qualities about me. 1) I can learn any piece of computer software on the fly. 2) When provided the study material, and or manuals, I have no issue with learning what is necessary to become better at the job assigned. 3) When presented with a problem I can analytically study said problem for solutions to the problem. 4) When presented with a clear chain of command, obey orders from superiors. (which not one of you on this site except for admins or other site official s are such superiors) 5) When presented with actual facts about a problem, I change and or embrace the new facts if they are actual facts. This is why I have asked for your and party’s facts on these matters. (I have yet to receive any from either of you)

There isn’t much I would change for I am always changing. Take for example 2 years ago. I was nearly totally anti-abortion… Today I am almost totally pro-abortion or pro-choice. Why? Because this lobby has made the superior arguments and taken the greatest amounts of steps to prevent the need for the choice to begin with and work towards bettering the means of prevention and rewarding women with the means of controlling their menstrum cycles so to prevent the issue from ever existing.

This of course wouldn’t be an example used in a query for employment.

My books aren’t gripes or ramblings, I don’t impose myself or base characters off of myself as I do not stand out and people would want to read about characters who stand out.

If no one has more than talking points and google searches, then why become so upset about another’s point of view? Why threaten obey me or else? You made this threat.

As for me, I do research my topics and am always looking for more facts when the sources of those facts aren’t far left or right. This is one reason I do not block anyone and I do read most every post and then dismiss or accept the facts which are posted, not the opinions.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Do you actually believe everything you post?

If you were at the hiring desk, interviewing Robert, how would you react to your own impression?

Would Robert hire Robert?

If he/she said give me 5 good qualities? Now tell me what you would change about yourself.... How do you respond?

Cool story about the book writing bro..... But I have trouble reading your random posts, and Iwould confess to killing Jesus, Lincoln, and Jesse James and OJ's ex wife before I read 250 pages of your gripes and ramblings.

Jack of All Trades, a Master of None..... You post in almost all topics. Believe it or not, nobody has more than talking points and google searches on all topics.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2095 posts)
8inch:

I forgot to mention that should you block me, I will unblock you... I don't block people because I disagree with them. Hell I don't block anyone. I allow them to have a say and I do read most of what they say.

So if you will, tell outdoors that in 24 hours I'll unblock him.... but I doubt he'll care.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 1367   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict