Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 20010210151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe if you, heed your own advice.... And grow up, you just might make it. At this rate, how could you support a family?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
* guy who claims that all the ancient Jews in the holy land were Nubian and Ethiopian transplants and that the European Jews were Turkik wanderers.*

I'm not really sure who said that silliness. Probably 8, typical judophoic made up nonsense. I never heard such an idiotic thing in my life, certainly news to this Jew.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Of course some Jewish families presently in Israel have had continuous ties to their homeland since the Roman destruction of the Second Temple and yes, Jews were there for two thousand years before that time. But for the most part, the Jewish presence in the holy land was eliminated at or before that time in a series of conquests and forced expulsions that created the diaspora.

I do not think it is a huge mistake to be factual.

I have no illusion of changing the mind of a guy who claims that all the ancient Jews in the holy land were Nubian and Ethiopian transplants and that the European Jews were Turkik wanderers. Just wanted to illustrate the silliness of his contentions.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2363 posts)
8Inch:

"You can't fix your life, but have a 3,000 year war solution? "

Evidence to this claim of yours? Show me the quotes in which Israel's current deciding leaders justifies taking every scrap of land due to a previous nation named Israel owning it.

If you come up with such evidence, I will state that such claims are stupid, are without usefulness and obstructionalist.

I will continue to state the fact that only when the Palestinians have learned to show humility over their actions and chosen to stop shooting, stop sending suicide bombers to Israel, and generally put an end to their religious radicals... Will the Palestinians begin to win any sympathy from me.

"And then, say a group of ppl fighting for their survival should grow up? "

Yes. The Palestinians must learn to grow up. They must learn to accept that their inaction against their terrorist which operate within their communities are the reason Israel strikes at them.

A problem with the left and far left in this regards is that they want to treat wars as if they are a spitting contest, as if the weaker side doesn't have to show humility... The side which has the weakest hand and has kept the war alive (which the palestinians have done with action and inaction on their part) have chosen for the last 70 years to murder and kill Israeli's...

Firing missiles and rockets and being incompetent doesn't elevate their guilt. If a person fires a gun and misses... they are incompetent, but that doesn't change the fact that they chose to fire in the first place.

This latest incident where by another invasion of what little the Palestinian's have left was caused by Israel killing a terrorist... A man that the Palestinians should have hung themselves, but chose to allow to not only live, but operate within their communities.

Terrorist aren't freedom fighters. They aren't the men who fought and built the US. Terrorist are cowards who will put their own families into harms way. Terrorist are cowards who hid in and amongst the people and have not the balls to face the people who they have made it their lifes work to kill.

When you chose become a terrorist, you cannot be allowed to simply walk away from your past. We don't allow it for war criminals, we don't allow it for most criminals... Why are you allowing it for terrorist?

"I surely hope that you don't discuss these views to ppl in person."

I most surely do, and when those who are of an opposing mindset chose to become verbally abusive (and there have been a few times people have) I simply remind such people that they have a right to their opinions, but do not take a swing... I won't let them take a second, I will have charges filed against them and I will sue them for every penny I can take.

Adults learn to control their anger, to allow words to do the talking, not their fist.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
"VIENNA — Adding weight to its announcement of a nuclear upgrade, Tehran has shown high-level U.N. officials high-tech equipment positioned at its main uranium enrichment site meant to vastly accelerate output of material that can be used for both reactor fuel and atomic arms, a senior diplomat said Thursday.

The diplomat spoke to The Associated Press shortly after the officials returned from Tehran, acknowledging that their latest in a series of trips to the Iranian capital that began over a year ago again failed to reach a deal to restart an investigation into suspicions that Iran is pursuing nuclear arms.

Herman Naeckerts, who headed the International Atomic Energy Agency team that visited Iran, said "remaining differences" scuttled attempts to finalize an agreement on how such an investigation should be conducted. He declined to say whether there was progress.

The IAEA wants the probe to be open-ended, something strenuously opposed by Tehran, which denies it wants nuclear weapons and says it is interested in the atom only as an energy source and for research.

With expectations for success low even before the start of the latest negotiating attempt, interest focused on Iran's move to install a new generation of centrifuges at Natanz, its main uranium enriching site southeast of Tehran.

Iran announced the start of installations during the IAEA team's one-day visit Wednesday at about the same time that the diplomat said the group was shown "a small number" of the machines at the site. The diplomat said those centrifuges were ready to be installed. The diplomat, who closely follows Iran's nuclear program, demanded anonymity because his information was confidential.

The new-generation centrifuges can enrich uranium four to five times faster than Iran's present working model. Experts say Iran already has enough enriched uranium for several weapons if it is further enriched.

The move to enrich further will rile Israel, which sees Iran's nuclear program as an existential threat and has said it would use all means to stop it from reaching weapons capability. It also is likely to hurt chances of progress at talks in Kazakhstan later this month between Iran and six world powers seeking to blunt Iran's enrichment program. Iran in turns wants an easing of sanctions imposed over its enrichment program before it is ready to reduce it."

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
You can't fix your life, but have a 3,000 year war solution?

And then, say a group of ppl fighting for their survival should grow up?

I surely hope that you don't discuss these views to ppl in person.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
It is a huge error (in some cases not an error at all, but a deliberate lie in an attempt to delegitimize Israel) to assume that Jews were forced into the Diaspora by the Romans, after the demise of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in 70CE, thus making their claim to the land only, what is it almost 2000 years old. Jews have had ties to their homeland for almost 4,000 years. Some of the expelled Jews, never left, stayed behind, and their lineage is living there to this day.

As a Jewish individual, I base my claim to Israel on the following:

a- The International community voted in the UN and gave political sovereignty to the Jewish people in the area previously known as the British Mandated Palestine. Jews accepted the UN Partition of 1947. Independence was declared by David Ben Gurion on May 14th, 1948. One day before the expiration of the British Mandate of Palestine.

b- Jews then started returning to their homeland, and began building on literally sand. Despite what the palestinians want to say, despite the attempt on those who wish to delegitimize Israel say, there was nothing there when Jews returned. Well, there was, but it was total crap, major irrigation issues, lousy soil etc…There are many writings documenting such, both from early Zionists such as David Ben Gurion, Golda Meir, as well as from Arabs.

c- After an eternity of persecution, being chased out of practically everywhere, after being killed, tortured, maimed. Not being allowed to seek education thus unable to work in many fields. It became evident, particularly after the Dreyfus trial that Jews need a place to call home. Returning to their ancestral land was the only answer, that Herzl was able to come with. And I fully agree with him.

This is what most Jews feel that entitles them to the land.

Israel is mostly a secular nation. Despite the religious population that in my opinion is an albatross for Israel. Despite the settlements, majority of the population is indeed secular.

Often though, the battle cry of those who oppose Israel's existence is that Israel's claim to the land is religious. While indeed, some Jews make that claim. Majority tend to hold the same outlook as I do.

Those who oppose Israel's existence will need to accept the fact that Israel isn't going anywhere. She is here to stay, for good. They will know this, and it will gnaw at their innards till the moment that they draw their last breath.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
8inch:

I haven't heard of the Israeli government using genetics as grounds to do anything. Further I have clearly stated that I do not approve of such claims.

Now What is fact is that Israel and the Palestinians are in a state of continued warfare. The Palestinian people chose in 1948 to engage in war with Israel and have continued to engage in terrorist warfare against Israel.

Fact is, Israel exist. This won't change.

Fact is, the missiles which are fired at Israel are fired from the Palestinian lands and from within their cities or populated areas.

Fact is, when you are dealing with a people willing to harbor terrorist, as the Palestinians have done... you do not talk with them until they chose to stop harboring terrorist.

So until the Palestinians grow the fuck up, choose to become civilized people and expel their terrorist... Israel has no reason, nor should they be forced to do anything for the palestinians... Other than to flatten any area in which the missiles are launched from.

Choose the gun, and you rightfully ought to be shot.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
"Genetic heritage is meaningless. ancestral heritage is meaningless.

If someone told the Israeli's that, there would BE no conflict"

Okay, small bites, chew, and swallow...

The bible, and Torah, and wives' tales is what they use to justify their..... Swallow, drink water, wait for it..... THEIR GENETIC AND ANCESTRAL HERTIGAE is their claim and "receipt of purchase" for this land. Let me wipe your bib.....

They are using these books of fairie tales as "proof" of their claim to the land. Remember, they are "god's" favorite over all species in each and every galaxy. Their super duper blood and relatives/heritage is their "claim" to this land. Chew, swallow, drink water.... Salty at first, but you will get used to the taste of truth Robert.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Party:

"If someone told the Israeli's that, there would BE no conflict"

No, the Palestinians and Arabs would still have attacked Israel in 1948 and there for would have still caused all of the wars there after.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict