Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 20010210151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 1361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
8inch:

I haven't heard of the Israeli government using genetics as grounds to do anything. Further I have clearly stated that I do not approve of such claims.

Now What is fact is that Israel and the Palestinians are in a state of continued warfare. The Palestinian people chose in 1948 to engage in war with Israel and have continued to engage in terrorist warfare against Israel.

Fact is, Israel exist. This won't change.

Fact is, the missiles which are fired at Israel are fired from the Palestinian lands and from within their cities or populated areas.

Fact is, when you are dealing with a people willing to harbor terrorist, as the Palestinians have done... you do not talk with them until they chose to stop harboring terrorist.

So until the Palestinians grow the fuck up, choose to become civilized people and expel their terrorist... Israel has no reason, nor should they be forced to do anything for the palestinians... Other than to flatten any area in which the missiles are launched from.

Choose the gun, and you rightfully ought to be shot.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
"Genetic heritage is meaningless. ancestral heritage is meaningless.

If someone told the Israeli's that, there would BE no conflict"

Okay, small bites, chew, and swallow...

The bible, and Torah, and wives' tales is what they use to justify their..... Swallow, drink water, wait for it..... THEIR GENETIC AND ANCESTRAL HERTIGAE is their claim and "receipt of purchase" for this land. Let me wipe your bib.....

They are using these books of fairie tales as "proof" of their claim to the land. Remember, they are "god's" favorite over all species in each and every galaxy. Their super duper blood and relatives/heritage is their "claim" to this land. Chew, swallow, drink water.... Salty at first, but you will get used to the taste of truth Robert.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Party:

"If someone told the Israeli's that, there would BE no conflict"

No, the Palestinians and Arabs would still have attacked Israel in 1948 and there for would have still caused all of the wars there after.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
Genetic heritage is meaningless. ancestral heritage is meaningless.

If someone told the Israeli's that, there would BE no conflict

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
party:

I am sure that you are right to an extent, however I am not going to aline myself with political groups who would prevent me from changing my views should sufficient evidence be brought forward which contradicts the evidence which I have.

Genetic heritage is meaningless. ancestral heritage is meaningless.

Israel exist, The Palestinians could have a fully functional government if the people chose to... Take their country back from their own radicals and prove that they want peace through self policing their radicals.

Is this a demand for the Palestinians to trade their lives to retake their nation from their radicals? Yes, that is the price all good citizens must pay to maintain control over their governments.

If such a war were to start, I would hope that Israel would support through providing weapons to the rebels desiring to control their own nation and bring peace between themselves and Israel.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
Robert.....if you even need a job, print your views on this subject, and I gurernetee you the ADL will have a corner office. company car and full bennies waiting for you

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Party:

Thank you for saying that I am not a bad guy. Over all I do not find you to be all that bad either. I don't find most anyone here to be all that bad... Some, slightly more mis-informed than others.

1) I am not jewish, in fact I am agnostic. I believe that something started everything... I pray that it left everything at kicking the ball down the hill and walked away.

2) I am by no means a neo-con. If I were, I wouldn't support welfare, I wouldn't support medical as a right of being human. I wouldn't support sex education and education in general for all. I wouldn't support women's right to choose.

3) I do not suffer from a phobia of Islam. What I do have is no interest to give a group of people an excuse or way of making excuses for not defending what they want.

If the Palestinians want a nation onto themselves, they must earn it in blood. Not waste it by doing nothing about their radicals, but rather trade their blood to control their radicals and have a return to the Peaceful versions of Islam.

4) I am not a part of any organization... Nor would I bind my hands as such. When the Palestinians turn against their radical islamic leaders... I will begin to support the idea of demanding that Israel make a deal with the Palestinians. But the Palestinians must make the first show of good faith by removing from power their radicals... First.

5) Or not.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
I wonder if SED has chosen the native American family she plans to give her home to before she go back to your beloved homeland at the shtetel on the Russian Steppe?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Robert, in all seriousness,

I think that you would make an unbelievable salesperson. The one great quality that you posses is that you're persistent, maybe you can look into finding a company, a product that you believe in, apply yourself as you do here, and you might actually make it work. You don't need a degree to sell :).

Think about it.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16524 posts)
8inch..... Robert is not a bad guy What he clearly IS 1) Jewish, at very least conservative and possibly orthodox 2) A hopeless Neo Con 3) Islamaphobic 4) Card carrying ADL 5) some combination of or all of the above

I have heard this line of thinking before.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 1361   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict