Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 20010210141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rebert...I wasn't making any comment on the politics of the issue, I was simply correcting maritimers on his statement

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Party:

1) what happened 150 years ago or he'll any time before 1948 when the Palestinians and Isreal had a chance at a two state solution and the Palestinians chose the wrong side of the war... Is meaningless to today.

Officially Isreal hasn't said that they have a right to all the land... And if they wanted the land, they could more than easilly have taken it and this all would have been done with long ago.

2) those using ancient Isreal as a cover don't hold power, only those who demand that those who attack them, those who give aid and comfort to those who attacks Isreal, gain control over the radicals who would cunduct war with Isreal.

Until these hostile forces are stopped, the Palestinians shouldn't know peace, for they as a people refuse to have peace themselves.

No matter the crying of the Palestinians, no matter what the UN does. No one is going to lose the lives I would cost to take from Isreal what it now has, least of all to give it to a people who's men refuse to trade their lives for the chance of obtaining peace.

It would be more cost effective to take that land and give it to the rebels from Syria.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7580 posts)
20,000 Marines were let go. Military budget being slashed. Foreign aid to an ally cut. And then Obama turns around and pushes for a $700MM in aid to the palestinians, anyone with a logical explanation? I emphasize logical. Please, no conspiracy non sense that he's a Muslim or any of that crap, please!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
Maritimers..... The ancient Jews in the holy land were not Nubian and Ethiopian transplants, but captives from war and conquest of the lower kingdom against the upper kingdom when Egypt was divided. These were the Hebrews of the old testament. )The entire Kingdom was Monotheistic for a cup of coffee, the the ruler who embraced it was quickly disposed) The Upper kingdom was monotheistic and there are still uber orthodox Jews in Sudan and Ethiopia today

The European Jews were and are indeed Turkik wanderers

This is not my "contention" this is historical, anthropological, and genetic fact.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Traditionally, Afghanistan is not in the middle east. Even though some people think of it as part of the middle east, it belongs in Central Asia.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
Afghanistan is suspected of having more more rear metals than any place else on earth.

If they were to tap into the metals and sell at market value, they would be the OPEC of metals.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7580 posts)
All of us to figure it out? what the heck?

The area is of paramount importance to the world. You may think that the Middle East has nothing to offer based on your posts in the China thread. But you couldn't be further from the truth.

I've yet to meet anyone that served in the military who simply shrugs at the region and says the heck with them. That is just not how the cookie crumbles. The region is of paramount importance to the big players.

You may not wish to discuss the topic, but simply dismissing it by claiming that the region has nothing to offer, is simply wrong.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
That area of the world has been batting this situation for a day or two. I've been waiting for all of you to figure it all out. I've been in that neighborhood a few times and it is all way beyond me. It has been at least a nit picking pissing contest all of my life with a few flair ups. Good luck with it.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
"JTA – Sequestration could lead to cuts in military assistance to Israel, Jordan and Egypt, Secretary of State John Kerry told Congress.

“Under sequestration, our security assistance accounts would face an approximately $500 million reduction, undermining our efforts around the world to prevent conflict and protect our national security,” Kerry wrote in a Feb. 11 letter to Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), the chairwoman of the Senate Appropriations Committee. “An over $300 million cut to our Foreign Military Financing account could lead to reductions in military assistance to Israel, Jordan and Egypt, undermining our commitment to their security at such a volatile time.”

Sequestration, which kicks in March 1, refers to congressionally mandated across the board cuts of about 8.5 percent, designed as an incentive to get Congress and the White House to agree on a budget.

However, an impasse between Obama and his Democratic allies in the Senate and the Republican-led US House of Representatives means that the deadline is likely to pass without an agreement. It is not clear which cuts would come first.

Jordan and Egypt receive military assistance as part of their peace agreements with Israel.

The Obama administration has defended maintaining the assistance to Egypt, noting that it continues to abide by the peace treaty despite its new Israel-hostile Islamist government." =========================

Which is fine. Completely understandable.

What I don't understand is firing 20,000 Marines, while turning around and pushing for a $700MM in aid to the palestinians at a time when the defense budget is being slashed.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
8inch:

How about explaining yourself? Try something a little longer than a bumper sticker insult?

The Palestinians chose the wrong crowd to be friends with, they chose to be obstructionalist. (don't give me this new historians crap.) Then they chose to go to war along side their Arab friends, against Israel.

After losing the war and being left to take the full blame for the war by their Arab allies... Allies who have and continue to use them as a punch line against Israel... The Palstinians continue to fight and chose to have a total lacking of humility.

Israel has admitted to a number of mistakes, but you cannot fix anything if the shooting continues and yes, employing terrorist, allowing terrorist to walk freely in your community, sleep soundly in your community is not action to mend fences or build bridges.

So if the international community cares so god damned much, give the US the bird, enter the palestinian areas and point guns at israel, take total responsibility for the Palestinians security and policing from the israelis... Lets see how much better a job the European nations can do than what Israel has done.

As for me and supporing a family? Why else do you think I haven't tried to form a family? it would be irresponsible for me to attempt to form any family until I have the means to support such a family.

Any woman wanting any man making minimum wage, is either so lonely that one would be wise to question her mental status, or so unacceptable in other areas that she is all you can get.

I have standards, I'll sooner sell my sperm (which i doubt would sell) so to keep the family genes spreading or simply remain alone. That sadly is the fate of no being successful.

I work towards a means of bettering myself... At current I see no useable field which I have the funds to learn. No one hires off the street, and have a upward mobility which offers a middle class lifestyle by the age of 45-50 without college or technical schooling.

Without math you are trying to win a race just after losing both legs and bleeding all over the race track. Sadly I suck at math and cannot seem to improve my skills... despite taking math classes.

As such I use the skills I have, my imagination and writing. It is all I was left with, it is all I have to work with and it is what I am trying to employ.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7580 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict