Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Israel Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel_Palestinian_conflict
« Prev  1 ...  130.2  131.2  132.2  133.2  134.2  135.2  136.2  Next »
1343 to 1352 of 1368
User Details are only visible to members.
Does anyone else notice the cry babies who are always crying about insults are the ones to actually call people names.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
LOL, she's no bubbette. She's hot, she's a real woman and all woman. Trust me, little man.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Though Jews are not the only Semites (I'm onto you bub ;), Anti Semitism is hate against Jews, no other Semites.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
I have several African American Jewish friends. Just wondering what "Race" you are referring to?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Call whoever you want sub human, in order to make yourself feel better. Always at the expense of others. German had ideas of who was the master race and who was sub. Does the German opinion count, or yours. Marinate on that one. Oh, and fuck your bible and Torah and other fairie tales that teach ppl to be submissive and sub human. No race is better than the next."

It wasnt the Germans you douche Nozzle it was the Nazi party.

OH and God forgives you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Heat, That whiney ass blocked. Boo hoo. I'm gonna take my ball and go home. Create dumb, over-done topics, ppl let you know, and she gets all ass-hurt about it. The Right is losing their case and crying.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2538 posts)
And jihads and terrorism by any other fancy euro or american name, is still that.... A jihad and terrorism.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2538 posts)
Call whoever you want sub human, in order to make yourself feel better. Always at the expense of others. German had ideas of who was the master race and who was sub. Does the German opinion count, or yours. Marinate on that one. Oh, and fuck your bible and Torah and other fairie tales that teach ppl to be submissive and sub human. No race is better than the next.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2538 posts)
Sorry, members of violent jihad are subhumans. In fact, ANY person that targets innocent civilians is a subhuman. I can understand why you'd disagree, it's unsurprising.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Good grief.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  130.2  131.2  132.2  133.2  134.2  135.2  136.2  Next »
1343 to 1352 of 1368
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.