Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101343
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1343 to 1352 of 1362   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And jihads and terrorism by any other fancy euro or american name, is still that.... A jihad and terrorism.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Call whoever you want sub human, in order to make yourself feel better. Always at the expense of others. German had ideas of who was the master race and who was sub. Does the German opinion count, or yours. Marinate on that one. Oh, and fuck your bible and Torah and other fairie tales that teach ppl to be submissive and sub human. No race is better than the next.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Sorry, members of violent jihad are subhumans. In fact, ANY person that targets innocent civilians is a subhuman. I can understand why you'd disagree, it's unsurprising.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
Good grief.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17564 posts)
Do Republic-con Party/Tea Party vassals wear nylong stockings over their faces at Holocaust denial conventions?

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
On Holocaust Remembrance day. What a douchebag...

"John Raese, running for U.S. Senate as a Republican in West Virginia, equated a county smoking ban with Hitler forcing Jews to wear the Star of David at a recent Republican event."

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17221 posts)
The charge of the Light Brigade. General Allenby flying over Jerusalem. Real news.

This topic is as intelligent as a pancake made with nylon stockings.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Holocaust Remembrance Day (Yom HaShoah) begins in the evening of Wednesday, April 18, 2012, and ends in the evening of Thursday, April 19, 2012. It is the day to remember the six million lives lost while the world looked away. It's the day to remember how Jews were being hunted down simply because they were Jewish, imprisoned, placed in camps, tortured, experimented on, and killed. To forget, is to allow history to repeat itself.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
You call them this, but consider yourself better, and more humane. And you THICK, SELFISH, PIG-HEADED ppl want the world to see it your way. I wish I could sell weapons to both sides. You all love to keep this shit going. What else would you complain about? Oh, shit.. You'd find something, I am sure.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
I'll tell you, I sleep well at night knowing that these subhumans are starving!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1343 to 1352 of 1362   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict