Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Israel Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1341 to 1350 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Akron, I'm flattered! I still can't get over the fact that he thinks that Sarah Palin would fuck him :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17265 posts)
Did the world go to war with nazi party or Germany? And god? Which god? Money? The one from your religion? Or that of Israel or Palestine? Or Asian or African or native American god? Ever wonder why there's so many religions and sects? Everybody claims they know god and their god is better. And if you dont agree, they will kill you, in the name of their loving god.

So, keep your fantasy fairie tales. Nobody has ever proven their god.

And, they pick and choose which part of their books they wanna follow. Sometimes god tells them to go take his flock to commit mass suicide. Maybe enslave continents or wipe out natives and steal their continent? And then..... Ask god to take care of their country or sports team or kid's to pass their math final exam. That's how petty your god is? So, do you pray to Jesus or god? What's your god's name? What happens if you start praying without saying your god's name? And let me guess, everything that you pray for, doesnt work, it wasn't in god's plan? But, there is no pre destiny?

and, why would god have favorites? Or wars? Civil war, same religion, who wins?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Does anyone else notice the cry babies who are always crying about insults are the ones to actually call people names.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
LOL, she's no bubbette. She's hot, she's a real woman and all woman. Trust me, little man.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Though Jews are not the only Semites (I'm onto you bub ;), Anti Semitism is hate against Jews, no other Semites.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17265 posts)
I have several African American Jewish friends. Just wondering what "Race" you are referring to?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Call whoever you want sub human, in order to make yourself feel better. Always at the expense of others. German had ideas of who was the master race and who was sub. Does the German opinion count, or yours. Marinate on that one. Oh, and fuck your bible and Torah and other fairie tales that teach ppl to be submissive and sub human. No race is better than the next."

It wasnt the Germans you douche Nozzle it was the Nazi party.

OH and God forgives you.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Heat, That whiney ass blocked. Boo hoo. I'm gonna take my ball and go home. Create dumb, over-done topics, ppl let you know, and she gets all ass-hurt about it. The Right is losing their case and crying.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
And jihads and terrorism by any other fancy euro or american name, is still that.... A jihad and terrorism.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Call whoever you want sub human, in order to make yourself feel better. Always at the expense of others. German had ideas of who was the master race and who was sub. Does the German opinion count, or yours. Marinate on that one. Oh, and fuck your bible and Torah and other fairie tales that teach ppl to be submissive and sub human. No race is better than the next.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1341 to 1350 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict