Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1331 to 1340 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rob,

Good for the world we all didn't have that caveman, barbarian, attitude towards Germany and all the countries that joined them on the losing side. Or the nation's that were dragged in when battles took place in their lands. How should we act towards Russia and Italy? We fraught against and allied with many nations.

Whatever you do, don't teach that crap in public schools. Any countries you still hate because of past wars?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Easy for a non Palistinian to say. No bias at all, huh? I'm sure your fav sports team never lost a game that the refs didn't steal from you, right?

What about that US South? Should all southerners that fought deserve prison or poverty for what their great-great-great grands did? Or just the soldiers and families that were alive when the our civil war ended?

We should maintain full-strength military in Germany, italy, England, Japan, Mexico, etc?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
As stated, the Arab world attacked Israel.. Then lost the war... The destruction of a nation is and should remain a possible out come of war, so that we think twice,.. Then a third time and just for good measure a fourth time before going to war.

I shed no tears for the current palestinian people, until they choose to remover their radicle clarics and their terrorist... Israel can bomb every building, neighborhood, or other urban areas flat, should even one missile, rocket or terrorist spring their ugly little eyes from there.

A war only truly ends, when the average citizen or civilian chooses for it to end. This only happens when said citizens/civilians take it upon themselves to be accountable for the actions of the rulling parties.

Rulling parties is defined by whom ever inflicts more political, military and cultural control over the population.

Thus, when at war, you the citizen are at fault, and should your home be burnt to ash, your children killed, or other harm come to yourself... You have but only yourself to blame, you failed to remain free of these hardships, by not bleeding for your freedoms.

After all, freedom isn't cheap, let alone free.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Ron paul end the fed,we are one.wake up.ICELAND did

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
You can be Jewish with me anytime you want, I am no shiksa ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
S42,

Please Pardon my Jewishness :)

Spruce MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Pleasure,

I am an atheist, I don't believe that any person/people should have claim to any land based on biblical stories. Yet, I am pro Israel and pro Two State Solution. People can say what they want, Israel is a legal sovereign country. More legal than any other country that has been established pre 1947 ;). Israel was the first nation formally recognized by the UN. Unfortunately, the UN is also the one that is rabidly obsessing over Israel and has issued more resolution against her than any other state on earth with significantly worse human rights violations :). Then again, antisemitism is in, Israel is demonized by the media mercilessly, and is the ONLY country on the globe who's right to exist is questioned daily.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
He probably thinks Tina Fey would fuck him in character.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
G-d gave the land of Israel to the Jewish People. G-d wants the Jewish people to keep Israel, as he deeded the land to them.

No land give aways, no way.

Spruce MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
I don't think Sarah would even squirt on him.

It's Pee!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1331 to 1340 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict