Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101315
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1315 to 1324 of 1361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
and p.s. I think tbr is correct on this.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Why Lucky? Because history repeats itself, and Jews sat silently as they got rounded up and marched into gas chambers. Because very few Jews fought as they and their families were being tortured experimented on, and blamed for all the earth's wrongs. To do nothing is to support and allow antisemitism to spread without a challenge. You know me, I'm not a quitter, I'm a fighter, and my sense of right and wrong is strong.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Why are you wasting your time with ignorance M? They will never understand.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
A good friend of mine was born in Kuwait to Palestinian parents who had lived and worked in Kuwait for many years. Like many countries, citizenship is not bestowed by birthright. After living there for decades, their residency was not renewed after the dust settled from the liberation post-Iraqi occupation (I don't know how this works - basically, they had to leave) and they literally had nowhere to go, as they had no citizenship of any country. Canada took them, and they moved there, became citizens, although she has since moved to the US and became a chemistry professor.

During the time I knew her, we talked a lot about the issue and what potential solutions there are. She admits she doesn't know what the solution is that would actually work, as there is probably no such thing as a solution which would make enough people happy on either side to achieve a lasting peace. She of course was fed the Arab version of the story during her time living there, although her stance softened considerably after living on this side of Atlantic for a while. Last I talked to her about this, her opinion was exactly the same as mine. Our grandchildren's grandchildren will not live to see the end of this story.

Perhaps the only issue that can be resolved is to address the problem of stateless Palestinians scattered in other Arab states who have no country that will accept them as citizens. Any thoughts on this problem? The great majority of these Palestinians, I imagine, simply want to live their lives and escape the fugitive state most of them were just born into.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
When was the last time that you heard of Israelis sneaking into a house in the middle of the night, slicing open the throat of a newborn, stabbing the rest of the sleeping family, several children, and both parents?

When was the last time that you heard of Israelis targeting families to launch rockets in their homes?

When was the last time that you heard of Israelis blowing themselves up in busy shopping markets?

When was the last time that you heard of Israelis raping palestinian hikers, raping them at knife point and when done stabbing them in the heart?

All that I've listed took place recently.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I think there are minorities on both sides that are driving the conversation.

However, the minority on the Palestinian side is much more radical than those on the Israeli side.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Certainly you meant Israelis and not necessarily Jews, at least I hope.

You'd be correct of course, if the Israelis were targeting civilians and randomly slicing their newborn babies throat open as they slept. You'd also be correct, if Israelis were blowing themselves up in busy shopping centers, in dance clubs. But the Israelis are not doing that, the palestinians are. So you're wrong.

The palestinians have a choice, they always have, make peace. Yet time and again they don't. Seems to me that they're enjoying the so called status quo.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I bet. What do you believe?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I shed no tears for the current palestinian people, until they choose to remover their radicle clarics and their terrorist.**

Indeed, there wont be peace until they renounce their terrorist ways, until they begin loving their kids more than they hate the Jews. It's that simple!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Rob,

Good for the world we all didn't have that caveman, barbarian, attitude towards Germany and all the countries that joined them on the losing side. Or the nation's that were dragged in when battles took place in their lands. How should we act towards Russia and Italy? We fraught against and allied with many nations.

Whatever you do, don't teach that crap in public schools. Any countries you still hate because of past wars?

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1315 to 1324 of 1361   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict