Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1291 to 1300 of 1365   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Where o where is Lil Robbie Hill, the voice of reason when we need his input to finally solve this. His caveman solution is the same as many on the israeli side. Innocent victim and chosen by a mystery god just doesn't cut it. And same region, diff religion diff god. How many god damn gods are there? First the Greeks and now these ppl? Aren't we due for a new religion and god to manifest?

When will an assaualt , domestic violence, murder or burglary trial gonna finally be dismissed as not guilty, due to following god's orders? In court, god defense = guilty. Politics, god's will = sane and justifiable?

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Hiker,

You posted about the unbalanced casualties as a result of a conflict (Cast Lead, which you failed to mention). Yet, when I pointed out to you why, several times in fact, you mysteriously are silent. Care to explain?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
Pot, Kettle, Black

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Hiker is trying to illustrate that palestinians can't be antisemitic because they're semites {WEG}

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
19 posts down there is an explanation.

As to being born palestinian, it depends, if I were to thirst after the blood of the Yehud, and instead of wanting peace would encourage my child to strap bombs on his back and blow himself up when around Israelis, then certainly I would be. If, however, I was trying unarmed peaceful resistance, absolutely not.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
I suspect Hiker is about to get a history lesson.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Considering the fact that I just finished explaining why there is collateral damage in a previous post, to see you immediately post number of casualties, it certainly seems like you're seething, instead of trying to read and comprehend what you are being told.

Have you nothing to say about hamas's human rights violations against their own population? Why aren't you addressing the UN and Red Cross condemnation of hamas using palestinians as human shields, installing weapon storage facilities in heavily populated areas. What, the cat has your tongue?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
*While what you say is true, what percentage of the people actually voted?*

Everybody that wanted to vote, women included. Hamas got into office via minority vote.

What do we say in America? if you don't vote, you have nothing to complain about, nor can you criticize those in office.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
Hiker, you're foaming at the mouth because the number of casualties isn't more balanced out?

Re-read my previous post addressing the reason for the civilian casualties in gaza.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
seduction4two

From the way you describe the Palestinians, I would say the only way to deal with them would be the way we dealt with the The Comanche,Apache and understand that there are no civilians.

Username hidden
(1235 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1291 to 1300 of 1365   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict