Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1291 to 1300 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
West Bank is not as violent as Gaza. West Bank is under the Fatah leadership (Abbas), Gaza is under hamas (these fuckers just can't unite, yet they want a country and independence).

Most of Gaza is hostile and pro violent resistance when it comes to Israel. Gaza is a home to almost 1.8mm palestinians, majority of which do not recognize Israel.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
"while others are reminding you that not all palestinians, nor even a significant percentage, are like that. "

Oh, the percent of Palestinians who are like that are very significant.

The "full blown" extremists of most groups are down in the - what - 0.1% territory at most? However, it is definitely much higher among Palestinians, especially those in the West Bank/Gaza (as opposed to those having emigrated to other countries). I'm certainly pulling numbers out of my ass here, but I'd bet the "KILL ALL THE JEWS" percentage of Palestinians is more like 5-15%. While not a majority, that's a very large number of people hell-bent on murdering as many of a specific group as possible.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
"That coward duo that you speak of, blocked me, though I didn't even call them names."

Some people may call me a hypocrite for saying this, but it is usually not helpful to call other people names...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Hiker,

That coward duo that you speak of, blocked me, though I didn't even call them names. Just cuz I don't side with them, im antisemite, according to these non-biased ppl. These cowards are silly. They say what they want, but block ppl on the other side of the viewpoint

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
Where o where is Lil Robbie Hill, the voice of reason when we need his input to finally solve this. His caveman solution is the same as many on the israeli side. Innocent victim and chosen by a mystery god just doesn't cut it. And same region, diff religion diff god. How many god damn gods are there? First the Greeks and now these ppl? Aren't we due for a new religion and god to manifest?

When will an assaualt , domestic violence, murder or burglary trial gonna finally be dismissed as not guilty, due to following god's orders? In court, god defense = guilty. Politics, god's will = sane and justifiable?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
Hiker,

You posted about the unbalanced casualties as a result of a conflict (Cast Lead, which you failed to mention). Yet, when I pointed out to you why, several times in fact, you mysteriously are silent. Care to explain?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
Pot, Kettle, Black

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
Hiker is trying to illustrate that palestinians can't be antisemitic because they're semites {WEG}

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
19 posts down there is an explanation.

As to being born palestinian, it depends, if I were to thirst after the blood of the Yehud, and instead of wanting peace would encourage my child to strap bombs on his back and blow himself up when around Israelis, then certainly I would be. If, however, I was trying unarmed peaceful resistance, absolutely not.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
I suspect Hiker is about to get a history lesson.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1291 to 1300 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict