Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101261
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... More 
Start   1261 to 1270 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not talking about Israel specifically Sweet, I'm talking about isolationism, Israel can handle Iran, Militarily Israel outranks Iran. The problem is the air refueling and how to get there. I'm talking about, isolationism, which seems to me that you're advocating based on your father's words. I'm trying to explain to you, that we can not live isolated in today's day and age, those days are gone, over, they don't even exist in history books ;).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
Bibi, 28 years old.

youtube.c om/watch?v=lixYEZ9M_dU

Bibi for President of the USA!!!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
Swe is right on.... This...is......Sparta! I mean the US. This where my concern is, not over in the east. It's outright silly that ppl are still fighting over pre biblical crap.

Why should the US be dragged into this other than to pacify descendents that never lived there? It's all about the Fed Reserve and banks, Wall Street, and Hollywood.

I heard the Hatsfields and McCoys are thinking of re-kindling that flame as well.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
I only approve when it is in the interest of the US. Siding with Israel is in our interest. Iraq was in our interest, campaign rhetoric and chicken shit liberals fucked it up. Bombing and initial occupation of Afghanistan was in our interest, now it is not. Aiding the Libyan rebels was not only stupid but clearly not in our interest. Pissing off Pakistan is clearly not in our interest. When we do get involved we should get out at least as much as we put in. In the case of Iraq they need to repay us. We need to get our nose out of how Israel runs her country. Same with most other countries, and again only stick our nose in when it is in our best interest.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
Sweet,

This is 2012, we can not survive in isolationism, we need other countries as they need us.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
This attitude might have worked during your dad's time (Though I very much doubt it), it doesn't today. Isolationism = eventual decline and death.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
As an America first, you should understand that the Ron Paul mentality of sticking your head where the sun don't shine is advocate America's demise, not America first.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
Lucky,

I am sorry that you had to justify yourself in such a fashion because there are still some 'cerebrarlly' challenged juveniles who cling to the stupidity of sides. I have learned to resent that accusation, and find that those who need to resort to such pettiness are just not able to keep up. Instead of educating themselves about what took place, they resort to the easy way out of accusing people and diverting from the topic. I guarantee you, that whomever it was that challenged you, has no idea where the West Bank, or Gaza is on the map, I guarantee you that this individual has no clue what these people are call nor the proper name for the Israeli citizens, heck, I'm certain that person has no clue what the capital of Israel is, nor where the US embassy is.

On the other hand, I appreciate your story, you know how I feel about that. We lost many family members in the Holocaust, predominantly from my mother's side. This is the first time that you see me speak about that. Worth mentioning that not all of them were Jewish, but were executed because they were married to Jews or hid them in their homes. Most died, like most Jews, without a fight. My grandfather though, and his twin fought and survived. One for the Red Army, the other with the Jewish partisans :). Both were wounded, and both survived due to the kindness of others who risked their lives by helping my grandfather and his twin brother.

As to going to Israel, it is very expensive. It's an 11 hour flight, a roundtrip is around $1,500 pp. You can probably get away with staying in Kibbutzim while exploring Israel, which would be significantly cheaper than staying in hotels.

I've touched on the topic of why I'm an atheist many times, I don't think that I need to do it again.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
Well now I switched sides? M and I both believe in a free and independent state for Palestinians and Jew's alike. I believe that both people can live in peace. I believe that the Palestinians should have their own state. And any such state should be recognized by the rest of the world. The same for Israel is true.

In what way did I switch sides? I would argue how it can be accomplished. I would argue being a Jew is not a sometime thing it is an always fact. M is an atheist born to a Jewish family. In which she decided on her own to deny. Which is her right to do. Never have we disagreed on her belief that Israel should be an independent state. And never have we disagreed on how the region has come to the place where they are.

My Fathers family was Ukrainian Jewish and they lost many at the hands of Nazi's. Many escaped before the Operation Barbarosa and made it to England and were fortunate to make it to America before the gates closed for Jewish refugees. Because my fathers dad made it here in 1923 when my dad was born he was able to see for him self what subhuman really means. In 1944 my Dad landed at Mormandy and was wounded and spent the rest of the war in the rear following the invasion force close in on Germany. He helped round up Germans to help clean up and collect evidence at 2 concentration camps. Of which he never spoke about. My dad saw the destruction of many as an aftermath and walked away from from the religion of his father and all religion. He never regained his mothers trust and she took her anger to the grave.

I have never been to Israel like M has but would like to go and see where it is I came from. Never could afford it. Who knows maybe some day I will. Not Israel but where my core being has come from.

I will fight for the right for all people to exist and their God given right to do so. Including the Palestinian people.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
People who target innocent civilians are subhumans, people who slice the throats of newborns are subhumans, people who blow themselves in civilians areas are subhumans.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17080 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... More 
Start   1261 to 1270 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict