Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101251
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... More 
Start   1251 to 1260 of 1361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i.e. proxy wars.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
I seriously doubt either China or Russia will be involved in a direct war with the US at any time in the forseeable future. Everyone has way too much to lose.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17610 posts)
War will not break out with Russia, highly unlikely. China I doubt, unless we get in a scrap with Pakistan. We get anywhere close to the China border in a war with Pakistan and we will be fighting Chinese.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I'm not talking about Israel specifically Sweet, I'm talking about isolationism, Israel can handle Iran, Militarily Israel outranks Iran. The problem is the air refueling and how to get there. I'm talking about, isolationism, which seems to me that you're advocating based on your father's words. I'm trying to explain to you, that we can not live isolated in today's day and age, those days are gone, over, they don't even exist in history books ;).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Bibi, 28 years old.

youtube.c om/watch?v=lixYEZ9M_dU

Bibi for President of the USA!!!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Swe is right on.... This...is......Sparta! I mean the US. This where my concern is, not over in the east. It's outright silly that ppl are still fighting over pre biblical crap.

Why should the US be dragged into this other than to pacify descendents that never lived there? It's all about the Fed Reserve and banks, Wall Street, and Hollywood.

I heard the Hatsfields and McCoys are thinking of re-kindling that flame as well.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
I only approve when it is in the interest of the US. Siding with Israel is in our interest. Iraq was in our interest, campaign rhetoric and chicken shit liberals fucked it up. Bombing and initial occupation of Afghanistan was in our interest, now it is not. Aiding the Libyan rebels was not only stupid but clearly not in our interest. Pissing off Pakistan is clearly not in our interest. When we do get involved we should get out at least as much as we put in. In the case of Iraq they need to repay us. We need to get our nose out of how Israel runs her country. Same with most other countries, and again only stick our nose in when it is in our best interest.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Sweet,

This is 2012, we can not survive in isolationism, we need other countries as they need us.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
This attitude might have worked during your dad's time (Though I very much doubt it), it doesn't today. Isolationism = eventual decline and death.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
As an America first, you should understand that the Ron Paul mentality of sticking your head where the sun don't shine is advocate America's demise, not America first.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... More 
Start   1251 to 1260 of 1361   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict