Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Israel Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... More 
Start   1221 to 1230 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweet,

Great suggestion, but have you not been paying attention what Iran does to protesters? thousands of them that is... don't you recall?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
TBR:

Agreed, Ahmadinejad is the liberal... and likely wouldn't even want conflict with the US or the world, but must play the game because of religious radicals that would have his head on a pike.

Sweet:

There isn't anything we can do to help their people, look at Syria for how powerless civilians are against their military... I demand that the civilians be accountable for their nations actions and to fight none the less to prove that they aren't with the threat we must kill.

Thus the only way to stop Iran, is to blow up their oil, disrupt their ability to produce anything at all... this of course would unit its people against us and thus would be self defeating.

To blindly say we must do something, is like a child seeing something they don't like and wanting it stopped. You can't just stop bad men with words... words roll off of them like I'm sorry rolls off of me. Don't say your sorry, prove it!

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Imasmellydinnerjacket is a puppet, he is a mere mouth piece.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
Lets also remember that, as crazy as Ahmadinejad is, he is the liberal in the government in Iran...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17439 posts)
Sudecion:

I know quite a bit, and I also know that unless the US wants no allies in the mid-east... short of attacking Russia, China or a Nato allied nation (unless that Nato nation involves itself as stated before) Israel can do just about what it wants to.

Personally, I think the only sane thing Roan Paul has ever said is to pull out of the mid-east and leave it to the persons who's god will back them in victory.

Do business with whom ever is left and if they rip us off... throw more resources (the money we saved in down sizing our military) into R&D for alternative fuels and mass produce Nuclear Gen 4 reactors across the US.

For those who don't know what a Gen 4 reactor is, it is the type of nuclear reactor that you can walk away from... and it will shut down on its own... the reaction process actually needs you to man the plant to keep it running or it stops reacting and will cool automatically. (yes, it is built by man and thus will have protential flaws in this... but by design it is a million times safer than any nuke plant built to date.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Israel allegedly has nukes, something between 200-300 of them. None of which are from the USA.

Robert, I like you, I do, honestly, but you need to get a bit more informed on Israel and the situations around her.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
TBR:

I don't much care where their nukes came from, or how they built them. But that they use them to express the foolishness of war, should they become under attack by a nations military.

Sweet:

This would be the best solution, the best option. However I hold no hope for this option so long as the Iranian military won't side with the people against their religious leaders.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Israel did not get it's nuclear weapons from the US.

They made them all on their own.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17439 posts)
Problems are far easier to solve if you have the bigger dick and use it.

Bullies stop bullying you if you hunt them down to their homes and bash their faces into the side walk... then explain to them while they cry in pain that anyone attacking me, yields me taking it out on them... reguardless of who it is that is attacking me.

If Israel made it clear to all the nations around it, that they will engage Iran in their nations, not Isreal... and that the local civilians aren't a consideration and will be treated as hostiles... the locals will be more likely to not want the war in their land and keep the Iranians out. If they do not, then you make good on the threat, even if it is the last act you do.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Problem solved. Simple, really.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... More 
Start   1221 to 1230 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict