Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... More 
Start   1181 to 1190 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shush Heat....

This is her wet, self-centered, dream within her bubble world.

What is illogical and outright ignorant as viewed by the masses, is sane to her.

And, dont you dare say the opposite, and accuse the Israelis of being blood-thirsty and raising their kids to hate.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
**lots a Rabbis, Cantors and Yeshiva graduates on one particular side of my family**

Goodness, Cantors? fuggers sing at family unions eh?

We're not like that in my family. My family gave me a lot of freedom when it comes to religion, they just didn't realize that I would chose logic. ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
**Give them statehood, let them do their terrorist thing ONCE, then declare war on their sorry asses and bomb them into oblivion.**

I agree wholeheartedly, but each offer has been turned down with their infamous and throaty, "LEH!" Why not say "Aiwa" to viable sustainable peace? It almost seems, at least to those of us who are familiar with this dispute that the palestinians state, as they are currently in, is more *impactful* when it comes to dealing with the "horrid Yehuds"

**I've lived with this BS within my family (lots a Rabbis, Cantors and Yeshiva graduates on one particular side of my family) my entire life and I am sick of the complicity on BOTH sides!**

That's what Judaism is all about my friend :).

**Jews foment violence and hatred with settlement expansion which in turn the PA uses to justify their violence. **

That's a modern day argument. There were no settlements pre 1967 (Six Day War). Yet the Arabs refused to acknowledge Israel's existence, they declared their infamous, 3 no's of Khartoum (No recognition, No negotiations, No peace). And that was that! There seems to be an excuse each and every time.

**Both locked in this death dance that NEITHER wants to end for selfish reasons of their own. **

Even though Israel has not expended one inch since the 1967 war, I do not support the settlements. But I disagree with you that Israel is selfish and is locked in a death dance. Israel has been doing everything in her power to achieve a sustainable solution. If it wasn't for Israel, the palestinians instead of multiplying at an alarming rate, would have long ago died of starvation. Israel pipes in water, electricity, food, aid money on daily basis. While the palestinian brothers and sisters who advised them to flee from the region in 1948 are using them to advance their anti Israel agenda.

** A Jew is 'more white' than an Arab, right? This IS pretty much the opinion of most Americans when questioned closely.**

Boy Ghost are you wrong. When was the last time that you read the Israel section of the Huffington Post, CNN, ABC? Check out Mondoweiss! My friend, antisemitism is on a spike, USA is no exception. Except the way that it is expressed today is under the disguise of Anti Zionism. I monitor MSM antisemitism, I run a blog about it. I see it every day.

**Very few understand the nuance or intricacies of the issue either. **

That I can agree on, most can't understand how it impacts much of the US foreign policy in the region.

**MrsMuir is a Cristian Arab. Half of her family is from Syria.**

Isn't it awesome that she's here instead of Syria?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
The ghost:

This war is thousands of years old, but it is not by far, limited to these three religions. Islam is only about 1300 years old, Christianity as an official reigion isn't much older. (2000) while the conflict between the people's living in the mideast dates back to before there was even the old testament.

Personally I don't think giving the PA their state back will solve this. Look to Egypt and lybia. They both are becoming very radical, and with any luck will foolishly attack Israel. This would give Isreal the reason they need to destroy any economy egypt might have left, and to expand Isrealis boarders to include the great pyramids.

Ironically, all of those toys Egypt bought from the US, will break down soon enough.. The US tech doesn't work out so well in the middle east.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
"As the PA continues to insist that the world recognize a Palestinian state, one must ask exactly what type of state it wants. One that teaches the virtues of peace, or glorifies terrorism?"

Give them statehood, let them do their terrorist thing ONCE, then declare war on their sorry asses and bomb them into oblivion.

End of problem.

I'm normally not as judgmental as this nor as bloody minded and I'm sure that's not a practical solution, but I've lived with this BS within my family (lots a Rabbis, Cantors and Yeshiva graduates on one particular side of my family) my entire life and I am sick of the complicity on BOTH sides!

Jews foment violence and hatred with settlement expansion which in turn the PA uses to justify their violence. Both locked in this death dance that NEITHER wants to end for selfish reasons of their own. Many Americans decide their view of the situation on the basis of 'relative racism'.

A Jew is 'more white' than an Arab, right? This IS pretty much the opinion of most Americans when questioned closely. Very few understand the nuance or intricacies of the issue either.

The battle between Muslims, Jews and Christians rages on as it has for thousands of years....

BTW MrsMuir is a Cristian Arab. Half of her family is from Syria.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3506 posts)
The worldwide hate(jealousy/envy) toward Jewish people is outrageous.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
The problem is not the threat. They can handle the threat/s. It's the pressure that is on them, but no one else that's unfair and shameful.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
What a shame the Israelis have to live under constant threat.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It’s true that everyone who goes through a checkpoint is treated as an enemy. It’s true that checkpoints are an insult to Palestinian daily life. But without the checkpoints, fences, roadblocks and barriers Israel would never be able to exist.

Explosive belts and bombs are regularly detected at the checkpoints, but Western media outlets usually don’t report it.

Today it’s only because of these symbols of security that Israelis are no longer assailed by suicide bombings and shootings like they were during the height of the second Intifada.

We can draw the same lesson from the embassies’ metal detector, Ben Gurion Airport’s strict security procedures, the guards at the entrance to Tel Aviv’s shopping malls, the so-called “apartheid wall,” and the nuclear plant in Dimona. If the Arabs disarm, there will be peace; but if Israel disarms, there will be another Holocaust.

Giulio Meotti, a journalist with Il Foglio

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government just removed several roadblocks in the territories to ease Palestinian daily life. It’s a difficult decision, as in the past Israelis have been killed after checkpoints were removed. Since 2008, Israel removed some 30 checkpoints throughout the territories, leaving 11, mostly located along the Green Line.

None of the other fenced countries have infiltrators with the “holy” purpose of killing people. Tijuana, the symbol of the wall dividing US and Mexico, is not Qalqilya, a Palestinian city 15 kilometers from Tel Aviv, ringed by a fence and checkpoints. It’s Qalqilya, not Tijuana, that has been called the “Paradise Hotel”, because the city was used by suicide terrorists as the jumping off point into Israel. It’s from Qalqilya, not Tijuana, that terrorists can bomb Tel Aviv’s Azrieli towers, which can be seen from the city’s hills.

The checkpoints, Israel’s most common barriers, are its most vital and disruptive counterterrorism instrument. Unlike Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin, which today is a monument to oppression’s defiance, Israel’s checkpoints are a symbol of life. According to the IDF, some 30% of Israel’s counterterrorism arrests took place at the roadblocks.

Israel improved the quality of life at the checkpoints with bathrooms and shaded areas. But Palestinian terrorists then deliberately took advantage of it. In 2004 a Palestinian woman killed four Israelis at a checkpoint in Gaza by pretending to be disabled. Because of her condition, the soldiers performed their security checks without first using a metal detector. She then detonated her explosive device.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... More 
Start   1181 to 1190 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict