Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... More 
Start   1171 to 1180 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"so many simpletons"

Copy that.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10802 posts)
I honestly could not care less about the clowns that would like to humiliate themselves by displaying blatant ignorance. In order for change to occur the person needs to want to change. Change is good, education is good, growth is good.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Seduction There are so many simpletons that have no clue and some have proven themselves so ignorant that it just boggles the mind. Of course we know whom I speak of yet he gets away with mocking others. Israel should always be defended and supported by the US and we both know why but others can't comprehend it.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
That's wonderful, I'm always more than happy to answer any question that I can on the topic ;).

Even when Wayne (ProfileReview) was trash talking Israel (hi Wayne ;), I think that I managed to answer questions civilly ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"As I mentioned I'm not all that informed on Israel, so I defer to your information. "

Actually, I was HOPING to learn something.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Ghost,

I was just expressing disappointment, not with you necessarily, but with the fact that almost no one that discusses politics on SLS is familiar with the conflict that sadly impacts us all whether we like to believe it or not. When you posted in this thread, I got a little excited thinking that other than TBR, there is someone here who is familiar with the conflict. But obviously I was wrong. So I simply expressed it.

Relax please.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Palestianes really DO love death,,,,Just like the Iranians....Hopefully they both get what they have been asking for for so long.

Winterville NC
Username hidden
(573 posts)
Geeze! AT least I'm more informed than the vast majority of people, just not any kind of expert.

Look, my grandfather told me something at a very early age. "Know what you don't know". I try to live up to that. If I don't know enough to comment on something in depth, I'll say so.

Jus sayin

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
"not all that informed on Israel"

:(

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Sed

As I mentioned I'm not all that informed on Israel, so I defer to your information. I'm not an Israel basher and I've no agenda there, just slightly more than casual observations and an understanding of the basics.

You certainly brought back memories of singing prayers on Holy days though. It's been 40 years since I've heard that....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... More 
Start   1171 to 1180 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict