Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... More 
Start   1161 to 1170 of 1364   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Seduction - I'd love to see that on television. It might be quite an eye opener to some.

Hendersonville TN

Username hidden
(1188 posts)
If I had the ability, I would have loved to ask Putin the following:

1- Mr. President, you seem to like the Jewish people and their country, why then is Russia supporting Iran in its attempt to obtain nuclear weapons which would clearly risk the very existence of Israel?

Mr.Putin, upon your visitation of Israel you will be attending a ceremony during which a memorial, honoring the Red Army soldiers who had fought the Third Reich will be unveiled. Remembering the young people who have died to free Europe from the madness which Hitler had brought upon it, do you not think that Russia, right now, has the out-and-out moral responsibility to do whatever it takes in order to prevent another lunatic, this one the leader of Iran, from completing his stated goal: the eradication of the State of Israel?”.

And as he struggles to find excuses as to why Russia is doing what it is clearly doing in supporting Iran, I’ll be thinking of the second question, this one has to do with the killings of countless innocent women and children only several miles to the north of Israel by the hands and guns of yet another regime that Russia supports.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
Russian President Vladimir Putin will visit Israel and the Palestinian territories later this month, the Foreign Ministry confirmed Tuesday. Officials said Putin’s schedule for the two-day trip has not been finalized but talks will likely focus on Iran’s nuclear program and the ongoing violence in Syria.

Putin — who began his third term as president last month, after having served for four years as prime minister immediately post an eight-year presidential stint — is scheduled to arrive in Israel on June 25, where he will meet his Israeli counterpart Shimon Peres, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and other senior officials.

The Russian leader will also attend the unveiling ceremony of a memorial erected in Netanya in honor of Red Army soldiers killed during World War II.

On June 26, Putin will move on to the Palestinian territories and Jordan, where he will meet President Mahmoud Abbas and King Abdullah, respectively. He is also expected to visit the Baptism site of Jesus Christ, in the Hashemite Kingdom.

Then-Russian president Dimitri Medvedev planned a trip to Israel in January 2011, but was forced to cancel because of a strike of Israeli diplomats.

Putin — who already visited France, Germany, Belarus and China since re-taking office on May 7 — last came to Israel in 2005, but he has met with Netanyahu since, including last year in Moscow.

During a 2010 state visit to Moscow, Netanyahu agreed with Putin, who was then prime minister, that there should be a memorial in Israel to commemorate the Red Army’s victory over Nazi Germany.

“The memorial will express the great appreciation that we feel for the Russian people,” Netanyahu said at the time. “Many Jewish Red Army veterans currently live among us, here in Israel. The memorial on the shores of Netanya will also symbolize their contribution and heroism.”

Last year, Putin called Israel a Russian-speaking state, according to the Euro-Asian Jewish Congress. “Israel is, in fact, a special state to us. It is practically a Russian-speaking country,” Putin is quoted as saying in a conversation with the congress’s secretary-general last year. “Israel is one of the few foreign countries that can be called Russian-speaking. It’s obvious that more than half of the population speaks Russian.”

At home, Putin is facing increasing opposition, with thousands of Russians taking to the streets protesting his rule, claiming he is turning the country into a police state and quashing opposition.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
Great post Heat.

I was thinking of doing the same, but also decided the view from the high road is great! Smells good too!

It funny how UN-civilized some ppl sound with their barbaric/cavemen death statements.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
"so many simpletons"

Copy that.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10354 posts)
I honestly could not care less about the clowns that would like to humiliate themselves by displaying blatant ignorance. In order for change to occur the person needs to want to change. Change is good, education is good, growth is good.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
Seduction There are so many simpletons that have no clue and some have proven themselves so ignorant that it just boggles the mind. Of course we know whom I speak of yet he gets away with mocking others. Israel should always be defended and supported by the US and we both know why but others can't comprehend it.

Hendersonville TN

Username hidden
(1188 posts)
That's wonderful, I'm always more than happy to answer any question that I can on the topic ;).

Even when Wayne (ProfileReview) was trash talking Israel (hi Wayne ;), I think that I managed to answer questions civilly ;).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
"As I mentioned I'm not all that informed on Israel, so I defer to your information. "

Actually, I was HOPING to learn something.....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Ghost,

I was just expressing disappointment, not with you necessarily, but with the fact that almost no one that discusses politics on SLS is familiar with the conflict that sadly impacts us all whether we like to believe it or not. When you posted in this thread, I got a little excited thinking that other than TBR, there is someone here who is familiar with the conflict. But obviously I was wrong. So I simply expressed it.

Relax please.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... More 
Start   1161 to 1170 of 1364   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict