Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... More 
Start   1151 to 1160 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok, you're really not interested in discussion. No problem. From now on, I'll ignore you.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
HFT,

Where are you getting this, why do you think that the Muslim Brotherhood wants to sink ships?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Dr.Paul, is that you?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I'd have to say SED is a fantastic fuck! No necrophilia there.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
**Sed: Are you crazy, the UN?**

I am against the UN as much as most sane people, but it's there, and it can not be dismantled.

**You have to be the deadest SEX partner ever.**

Is it not a shame that you'll never find out, but will wonder forever? :)

**If you believe in the UN where have you been for the last 60 years DOA?**

Do I believe in the UN? No, but I understand what role it serves. Regardless of my beliefs.

As to where I have been for the past 60 years? I don't know, I'm turning 46 in April.

**The UN is a joke.**

Lots of things are a joke, people are a joke too, but they're here, just like the UN.

**Do you like the Muslim Brotherhood in control of the SUEZ.**

Did your read a single word that I posted?

**WILL THE UN STOP THE BROTHERHOOD FROM SINKING SHIP TO CLOSE IT?**

Relax, you are seeing things that aren't there. The Muslim Brotherhood is not the biggest issue right now, there are by far bigger issues to deal with, Iran is one of them.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
**Israel should never given back one inch of land it won in any of the wars that were brought upon Israel.**

They should not have. But that isn't how the world works, fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your outlook. And this is precisely why the UN was created :). We no longer live in a society where we can conquer the land of others. It just doesn't work that way anymore.

** I would rather see Israel in control of the SUEZ then the crazy Muslim Brotherhood.**

I completely understand what you are saying. But as you're well aware, the Sinai peninsula has been given back to Egypt as part of the 1979 Egypt–Israel Peace Treaty, which was signed in Washington, D.C. in March 1979, following the 1978 Camp David Accords. The Egypt-Israel treaty was signed by Egyptian President Sadat and Israeli Primier Begin. The treaty led both Sadat and Israeli Primier Begin to share the 1978 Nobel Peace Prize for bringing peace between the two states. Peace last between the two states since.

** If they close the Suez what will happen to the world econmy?**

I doubt highly that they will close the Suez. The last time when Nasser threatened to close the Suez, Egypt got it's posterior handed back to them on a silver platter. Threatening to close the Suez, is like threatening to shut down the Strait of Hormuz, it's a declaration of war. The last thing that the Muslim Brotherhood wants is the west going to war with them.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
On This Day in 1947: Exodus Leaves for Palestine

On July 11, 1947, the ship Exodus 1947, crowded with Jewish Holocaust survivors, left France with the intent of taking its passengers to the British mandate for Palestine. British war ships interrupted the trip and after an odyssey the refugees were eventually brought to Hamburg in the British-occupied part of Germany, where they were sent to internment camps. The fate of the Exodus 1947 passengers got worldwide attention and is considered a main factor in the U.N. decision that later led to the foundation of the state of Israel.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Episcopal Church rejects Israel divestment resolution

July 11, 2012

(JTA) -- The U.S.-based Episcopal Church adopted a resolution at its General Convention Assembly calling for “a negotiated two-state solution” and “positive investment” as responses to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Also at the meeting in Indianapolis, delegates tabled a resolution urging “corporate engagement” by the church and dissemination of “information on products” made in the West Bank.

The moves “distanced the church” from the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement, according to an American Jewish Committee statement.

“The Episcopal Church has demonstrated its commitment to a negotiated resolution of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and a rejection of unhelpful one-sided judgments aimed at Israel that do not advance the cause of peace,” Rabbi Noam Marans, AJC's director of Interreligious and Intergroup Relations, said in the statement.

Marans attended the General Convention Assembly as an invited guest.

“The Episcopal Church has heard from the Anglican bishop in Jerusalem and other Christians, and has recognized that divestment is not a path to peacemaking -- the same conclusion reached by every other American church that has considered the strategy,” Ethan Felson, vice president of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs, told JTA.

Last week, the Presbyterian Church (USA) narrowly defeated a resolution calling to divest its portfolio from three companies that it says is helping Israel’s occupation of the West Bank. At the same time, its delegates handily defeated a resolution likening the occupation to apartheid, but also approved a boycott of products made in the West Bank.

In May, the United Methodist Church turned down a divestment initiative.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I'm still waiting for some excavations that prove the palestinian claim to the land.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Stunning Synagogue Mosaic Discovered in Galilee

**A monumental synagogue building dating to the Late Roman period (around the 4th-5th centuries CE) has been discovered in archaeological excavations at Huqoq in the Galilee.

Huqoq is an ancient Jewish village located approximately two to three miles west of Capernaum and Migdal (Magdala). This second season of excavations has revealed portions of a stunning mosaic floor decorating the interior of the synagogue building.

The mosaic, which is made of tiny colored stone cubes of the highest quality, includes a scene depicting Samson placing torches between the tails of foxes (as related in the book of Judges 15). In another part of the mosaic, two human (apparently female) faces flank a circular medallion with a Hebrew inscription that refers to rewards for those who perform good deeds.

“This discovery is significant because only a small number of ancient [Late Roman] synagogue buildings are decorated with mosaics showing biblical scenes, and only two others have scenes with Samson [one is at another site just a couple of miles from Huqoq – ed.],” said Jodi Magness of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Kenan Distinguished Professor in the department of religious studies in UNC’s College of Arts and Sciences.**

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... More 
Start   1151 to 1160 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict