Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 20010210111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 1365   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Really Robert? 10 years ago the idea of even limited autonomy in the Gaza and west bank was unthinkable..yet here we are The world is done with the Holocaust guilt ransom, and we don't need another 6000 dead Americans in 2 wars and 9/11 because we give that pipsqueak of a nation full of religious psycho fanatic Neo Nazis a free pass Like I said......they don't like it...get their asses to Ethiopia, Russia and the the Asian Steppe from whence they came...see if they wish that had given up the stolen land becuse it was the right thing to do, not because the world demanded it

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Everyone needs a bit of unreality to believe in.... This is yours.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
Like Poland and Germany circa 1940?

Nope...the world community is done with the guilt tribute, and in fact, a growing number of Israelis are over it too...like I said, there will be a Palastinan state by 2020

If the Likud terrorists and the radical zionists don't like it, like I also said, they can go back to the Asian Steppe, Ethiopia, or Russia, or maybe one of those stinking welfare Sid communes in the Hudson valley

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
and it is occupied because the last owners chose war over peace and justly lost their land until the new and current owners decide otherwise.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
Anyway...the short answer to the original post is...it's called occupied because it is occupied.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
"JERUSALEM -- Israel and the U.S. on Monday carried out a successful test of the next-generation Arrow 3 missile defense system, for the first time sending an interceptor into outer space, where it could destroy missiles fired from Iran.

The Arrow 3 is part of a multilayered system that Israel is developing to protect against a range of missile threats, from short-range rockets in the Gaza Strip and Lebanon to medium and longer-range missiles in the hands of Syria and Iran. The Arrow system is being developed to protect against sophisticated Iranian-made Shahab ballistic missiles."

"Iran's Shahab ballistic missile can carry a nuclear warhead and has a range of 2,000 kilometers (1,250 miles), putting Israel and parts of Europe within range. With Iran suspected by the international community of trying to develop a nuclear weapon, the success of the Arrow is considered critical for Israel."

A senior Defense Ministry official said the test was conducted "100 percent successfully."

"This is the first time the interceptor with all of its equipment took off and flew, achieved its velocity and did the maneuver in space," he said, speaking on condition of anonymity under ministry regulations. "The Iranian missiles are a main factor to why this system was developed," he said, but he stressed that the test was not connected to a specific regional development."

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
...and for the record, and fo0r the sake of accuracy...Palestinians are some of the most secular people in the Middle east, FAR more secular than most Israelis in fact...so your "radical Islam" statements are moot

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Ummm...Robert...they LOST net seats in the last election, and Bibi may even have to set up a coalition. They got spanked

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Robert,

Thanks for quoting his drivel, it gives me a good laugh. It's like I'm reading comments on Stormfront or Jewwatch, even Mondoweiss, antisemitic breeding grounds where they all get excited over which one of them can post the most outrageous bullshit against Jews and Israel :). Of course if you ask them, they'll be the first to proclaim that they love Jews and Israel, they just hate Zionists. This my friend is modern day antisemitism, make no mistake about it.

Likud was voted in, in a democratic election precisely, because Likud was the ONLY party that managed to keep the palestinian thuggery under control. For the first time in Israel's history, the suicide bombers have been stopped and placed behind a wall, where they're free to blow themselves up as frequently as they like. For the first time in Israel's history, bombs stopped going off inside of Israel as they have in the past. Yes, rockets are getting through, thousands of them, but they're too under control so to speak.

palestinians, had several, very attractive offers from Israel, as an olive branch extension, an offer of peace. Which they simply either rejected or ignored.

I'm no supporter of the Israeli settlements (despite the bullshit that you often hear from the delegitimizers of Israel, Israel has not expanded an inch since the Six Day War), but if the palestinians are so worried that they'll run out of land to make a state, wouldn't it stand to reason, that normal, healthy people would come to the negotiation table and start working toward peace? Is life not more valuable than land?

I do not believe that the palestinians are interested in peace (even though a small minority might be). Furthermore, I do not believe that the Arabs, Russia and China will ALLOW the palestinians to have peace with Israel. It is just not financially feasible at this time.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
Party:

"Robert...Likud is in power because they false flagged attacks during the original election, and took a beating this time because more and more, people of Israel have come to realize Likud, not the Palestinians are reason for their problems "

That would be why they just won 20 seats? in 2013?

In the even that they don't form their government and have another election, we will have to see. But as we have found here in the US, early polling isn't exactly accurate.

"Sorry Robert...there WILL be an independent Palestinian state by 2020...and it won't be because they surrendered..bank on it"

I highly doubt it and even if it is... Having a nation on paper and having actual land is two totally different things. Unless one of the top three major players are willing to risk that Israel has no nuclear weapons to defend themselves with, Russia and China simply aren't going to attack Israel to give land to a people who can't live without radical Islam.

Hell china is having issues with Radical Islam, the only reason they vote on the side of the Palestinians or obstruct Israel is to vote with Russia and against the US so to maintain the current status quo.

So as we are allied with Israel and lead NATO, no NATO nation will directly attack Israel. Russia and China won't waste the money or resources in invading Israel and the remaining players are too afraid of Israel... The Palestinians won't get their nation in actuality.

Please save me the trade embargo crap, it won't work. The politics of European nations blocking trade with Israel and offending the US is too grave a price.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 1365   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict