Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 20010210111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
8Inch:

You keep trying to make this about me and not the points. I am beginning to think that you are trying to make this personal? For a man claiming to be my superior, you are acting like a child. Grow up and stop acting like the far right with petty personal attacks.

Oh but I will thank you for pointing out that this site has once more failed to put my profile photo into my personal file and not public. I must have tried to work with it a dozen or so times already and it simply refuses to work right.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
PP, I saw posts that he made that could not come from a gentile. The hair in this pic, if this is really him, looks like Seinfield. That is,... if.....its "him". I've seen a couple of diff writing styles, and asked if its more than one person writing that crap.

And the way he tries to justify Israel sounds like his princess spoon feeding him talking points. But, it's mainly cute paste and rambling.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
You wont get an argument from me on this Robert. Enough with their barbarism.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16784 posts)
Sedu:

Israel should have responded to the rocket launch with a bombardment of their own on the location of that launcher.

For every one rocket fired at them, they should level every building around the launcher. Force the terrorist into the open, or give them no civilian cover to hide behind.

This actually does work to make the civilians self police. It won't make the civilians like you... They will in fact hate you, but before they can begin to like you, they must respect the fact that you won't be bullied.

To do that, you must make it evident by action, not words that further violence from them will lead to only death as the result.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
8inch..I am not buying his claim he is not MOT...not for a second. I grew up in Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn and have been to more Bar and Bat Mitzvahs than most Jewish people... I know the rehearsed rhetoric and talking points when I hear them For those who don't know...MOT means "member of tribe"... Jewish code speak

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
And there you have it folks. So much for the so called "peace loving" palestinians. Yes yes, I heard it before, they're not all the same.

Explosive Causes Damage In Southern Israel In First Incident Since Ceasefire

JERUSALEM, Feb 26 (Reuters) - A rocket exploded in southern Israel on Tuesday, causing damage in the first such attack by militants in the Gaza Strip since a truce in November, Israeli police said.

The rocket caused some damage to a road near the city of Ashkelon but no injuries. The strike follows confrontations between Israeli forces and Palestinian protesters in the West Bank since the death on Saturday of a detainee in Israeli custody. (Created by Allyn Fisher-Ilan; Editing by Bill Trott)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16784 posts)
I find it so rare that someone who was in high school 10 yrs ago, knows so much about the world.

Robert how many states have you traveled to? How many countries?

To prove you're real, how about a pic of you holding a current magazine? Or pic of you in front of your town's sign?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Really Robert? 10 years ago the idea of even limited autonomy in the Gaza and west bank was unthinkable..yet here we are The world is done with the Holocaust guilt ransom, and we don't need another 6000 dead Americans in 2 wars and 9/11 because we give that pipsqueak of a nation full of religious psycho fanatic Neo Nazis a free pass Like I said......they don't like it...get their asses to Ethiopia, Russia and the the Asian Steppe from whence they came...see if they wish that had given up the stolen land becuse it was the right thing to do, not because the world demanded it

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Everyone needs a bit of unreality to believe in.... This is yours.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Like Poland and Germany circa 1940?

Nope...the world community is done with the guilt tribute, and in fact, a growing number of Israelis are over it too...like I said, there will be a Palastinan state by 2020

If the Likud terrorists and the radical zionists don't like it, like I also said, they can go back to the Asian Steppe, Ethiopia, or Russia, or maybe one of those stinking welfare Sid communes in the Hudson valley

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict