Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... More 
Start   1101 to 1110 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah it is death Robert and all the countries that hate our guts are building them everyday and we The USA OBAMASS Knows this and does nothing about it, Now why are are defense systems down? Another thing I find fyunny,He took them out of service right after his Apology trips around the world,Remeber he was apologizing for the USA being a great Country,,,,Rememver that?I sure do...

Mickey,

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4924 posts)
Just:

Do you know why we breath non-radioactive air? It is because of MAD. The fact that a nation can destroy the US, and the US could effectively destroy them.

During the cold war, the soviet union could wipe out every major city with 3-6 nukes a piece, and each nuke in if itself able to totally wipe out NYC.

At best, the US could have wiped out 70-80% of the soviet union. If you counted who won the war, by who could rise out of the ashes... The soviets with their stronger sense of social community would have rebuilt before we stopped raping and pillaging each other.

So I say to keep MAD in place, and not gamble on how many cities we are willing to lose... Because we will lose major cities if we start a fight with a big boy like the Russians.

To arrogantly say that you cant make an armlet without  cracking a few eggs... Is arrogance beyond belief... Nuclear war isn't making an armlet, it is death.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7430 posts)
But of course OBAMASS Did shut down all of our Missal defense stystems,,Hmmmm Wonder why he did that?

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4924 posts)
LOL And if you think were not ahead of that on them,,Then your the fool...

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4924 posts)
Here is why Rommey will sell Isreal down the shitter the first chance he gets... Because he and the company he worked for sold US citizens down the shitter. Rommey made profit from outsourcing the jobs of his fellow citizens, to the third world and has the adassity to call that good business? And why he should be president? BETRAYAL?

No leader of any nation would place any faith into Rommey, well faith that Rommey won't do what is good for Rommey.

No, going to war to save Isreal isn't good for the US... And the US couldn't enter such a war anyway... China would ride in on the ground and Russia would banket the sky with mice and their ground based anti fighter tech.

If you think Russia hasn't been developing anti-stelth tech... Then you are a fool.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7430 posts)
I can't wait to see what Miss Romney has to say in Israel (perhaps he will criticize their security forces?) and how neo-tards are going to twist themselves into pretzels to back his statements.

If England was any indication, he may want to turn his 'aircraft' around for home now....

:)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
This has nothing to do with you little boys, run along now and let the grownups be...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Yup but Ghost says im talking nonsense

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4924 posts)
Ghost,,Do you even understand the words you write>? Seriously do you?

Mickey..

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4924 posts)
I've never seen so many words add up to such thin bullshit ion my life MICKEY. You should take notes when faux news is on so you don't mix all your issues together get all confused and shit....

Jus sayin'

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... More 
Start   1101 to 1110 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict