Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... More 
Start   1091 to 1100 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bull We can and should help Israel they are a great people just like us and are hated for that, If anyone thinks we cannot take russia china and who ever out, Wrong we do have the power,Only thing fucking us up is Our Goverment knowing and allowing all these nations to make and obtain nukes. Israel should anytime be able to depend on the USA, But OBAMASS has made it loud and clear, He wll not do a single thing to help Israel.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5103 posts)
Sud:

I said that if the US would go to war over Isreal, we would have the Russians and Chinese going to war against us.

To those that would say that china is delendent upon selling us goods, you are right to a point.. They are but their economy can shift to a war economy and before they would go broke, the war would be over and ICBMs would have flown or we would surrender.

Isreal is and ways will be on her own in the middle east... We are too powerful a force to interact directly or too much indirectly to be of aid to Isreal.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7695 posts)
"After saying there would be no moment of silence to honor the 11 Israeli athletes and coaches who were killed at the 1972 Munich Olympics, the IOC permitted a video tribute to the 52 people who were killed in the suicide bombings in the London transit system the day after the city won the Games in 2005.

That was kind, and fitting, but it only served to highlight the extraordinarily bad judgment the IOC has shown in the matter of the Israelis, who were killed simply because they were Olympians living in the Olympic village. As has been the case for 40 years, the IOC recently refused repeated requests from world leaders and families to honor the Israelis, including President Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and leaders of Canada, Australia, Israel and Germany, among others."

.usatoday.c om/sports/olympics/london/story/2012-07-27/London-Olympics-Israelis-Munich-moment-of-silence/56545088/1

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
Profile:

Ignorance is why the abstanice only states have a higher teen pregnancy problem than the states that teach the kids about sex and the proper way to protect themselves when they decide to have sex.

Want to keep kids in ignorance? You get higher teen pregnancy, rotten teeth and yiur average republican.

Further my parents allowed us candy, soda, junk food, ect... Not one of us are fat, three out of four of us run twice or more a week, and we normally don't sit in front of the tv. If you killed the tv cable, I wouldn't notice for a few weeks. You know why? Because my parents taught moderation.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7695 posts)
I disagree with lying to anyone, particularly children, my children.

Education is important, the more you hide, the more the human is curious. If I educate my children, they can make an educated choice/decision.

Anyway, this is about the conflict that I think all of us would like to see resolved. So I'd like to stick to on topic if at all possible.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Yes, I know what the original quote is. I changed it. I've never agreed with that quote. If you teach a kid about candy, they are going to want candy (even if you tell them it is bad). If you don't tell them about it or expose them to it, they won't desire it.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Robert,

The US has never gone to war for Israel. I have no idea where you are getting this non sense from, perhaps a history book might do you good.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
Correction Wayne,

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
"At a memorial service held on September 6, 1972 at the Munich Olympic Stadium, then-IOC President Avery Brundage famously said, "The games must go on."

So they have already had a memorial service. Why do they need to have another one? From your post, it seems that the IOC recognized each of these events at that time and then moved on. I see no need to keep remembering them. We should always be moving forward, not dwelling on the past.

Those who cannot forget the past are condemned to repeat it.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Just:

He didn't appoligise for the US being a great nation... He appologises for how we raped, pillaged and murdered our way to the top.

Humanity is evolving away from violence and domination as our first means of greatness, dinosors like those whom think it is ok to dominate through fear and intimidation will be replaced over the next 200 years.

Sadly neither of us will live to see it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7695 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... More 
Start   1091 to 1100 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict