Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Israel Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... More 
Start   1081 to 1090 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Since your response had nothing to do with the question, I will ask it again.

"Fact one: the rules of engagement and other that limits the US military started and largely were made under Ragaen. "

And just who did you hear this one from?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
FJep:

The origins if LOAC and other rules governing the professional behavior of soldiers were started under Reagons professional soldier initiatives. It was in part how he down sized the military, by pushing out anyone who makes the smallest mistakes.

Case in point, a parking ticket on post in loring AFB (SAC BASE) could get most (E-1 to E-5s) canned and thrown out for failure to obey standing orders. (a parking ticket on a SAC base)

Now that SAC is gone, there are still a great many rules that limit the soldiers effectiveness, at stress release when off mission. Then you factor in the laws like LOAC and other Rules of engagement... The soldier would be so afraid to shoot that they aren't likely to shoot... Or they will intentionally miss and shoot the ground

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Do you realize how much the Russians and Chinese hate each other? And for how long?

Not going to see them locking hands to defeat US. MAYBE one would cozy up to the US the take out their neighbor....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Fact one: the rules of engagement and other that limits the US military started and largely were made under Ragaen. "

And just who did you hear this one from?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Just:

Fact one: the rules of engagement and other that limits the US military started and largely were made under Ragaen.

Fact two: Ragaen committed some of the deepest cuts to the military that there ever was.

Fact three: at best the US could draft 70 million people by throwing out all disability limitations... China alone can draft that many to attract our forces on the ground... Then supported by their knock off F-22 they would give us a massive kiddny shot... Which Russia would finish what the Chinese chose to leave behind.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Robert I bet you money thanks to people like Reagan im sure the US has more shit stockpiled than we wil ever know,But again Its the Us that is allowing all these powers to be as such knowing they all want the USA destroyed,,so thats a catch 22 and im sure we will see a major World war in the very near future, ' Mickey,

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Giving Isreal tech is one thing, going to war is another. We can not drier fight any war Isreal becomes involved in, without the Russians and Chinese becoming directly involved. And anyone thinking that the US can win vs the Russian and Chinese forces is smoking something stronger than pot.

Neither the Russians if Chinese are bound by rules if engagement which are binding... Only the US and most if our allies are so bound. Further if the russians don't nuke our forces, the war will be fought at first with high tech... Until all of our over priced stealth craft have broken down or been destroyed.

Reality sucks, but reality is that we can't take on two major powers at the same time... Nor should we be going to war without the will to commit genicid. Reason being, it is the only way to have a lasting peace... The knowledge that if our enemies dont surrender, their entire people will end.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Obviously I can't read what the person who began this thread is writing but I want to contribute this:

IF she is saying that the IOC should have a memorial of the '72 massacre I have to heartily agree with you Wayne.

"It's time for Jews to to stop peddling the Holocaust and go forward" said my uncle the rabbi 20 years or more ago. My grandmother passed in 1968 and I vividly remember me asking her about her 'numbers' on her forearm. She would say "never mind about that, go play". It was my uncle who explained to me that "she want's to go forward in life, not back".

Don't get me wrong, there are lot's like the OP in my family too and damn militant about Israel they are, but the younger ones think it's time to move on and be done with the guilt peddling. I agree.

Honor these athletes we lost in a tragic event in 1972 as you see fit, but it has no place officially insinuated into the Olympic games themselves.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Who is Sud? Bobby just who are you talking to?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Providing military aid to Israel is in US's interest. Most people have zero concept of how aid to Israel works, unfortunately.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17266 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... More 
Start   1081 to 1090 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict