Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 2001021071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 1361   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh dear, I see chubby has a problem with Jews circumcision, interesting. I bet it has no issues with Muslims doing the same. He was either beaten up as a child by a Jew, or was turned down by a hot Jewish babe. What a bigot!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
PP,

If you are referring to Circumcision as mutilating ones children. Clearly you fail to comprehend the benefits to ones health ie less likely to contract a disease.

Mio MI

Username hidden
(82 posts)
PP,

I didn't know Bibi was my Hero. Strange that I have not received correspondence from the PM of Israel for my support as you put it.

As for your comments about fucking through the bed sheets, I know more than a few Jewish folks and none I know prefers anything other than skin to skin. A few only prefer to do it when their wives are likely to conceive.

No matter what you claim about the Jewish people. No one can ever say they use their Children as Human Shields, Put them in situations where they can later be used as Political Props or give or encourage tacit approval to Sodomy.

Just out of curiosity why do you have such a "Hard On" for the Jewish People. Do you have a photo of that Grubby faced Terrorist Yasser Arafat or Abu Abass on the wall? Do you believe in throwing crippled off Cruise Ships in the Mediterranian ? Do you believe in Murdering Athletes at the Olympic Games just to get some ones attention? Are you a Sympathizer of Murdering,Racist Terrorists .

Why didn't you call me an Ehud Barak as opposed to a Bibi?

Mio MI

Username hidden
(82 posts)
Pleaseher7 ,,,you are to be congratulated, you have mastered the revisionist Likud rhetoric bullshit talking points to a TEE...Bibi himself would be proud After all, only people who mutilate their children, marry first cousins and fuck through holes on bed sheets are capable of being "civilized" right? Pffft

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
Pleaseher:

While you and the conservatives here will differ on political views than I have... Even I do not try debating Party on middle east politics or guns.

Not because he is entirely wrong, but because he comes up with only the farthest Left answers.

As I have said. I am not for banning weapons or limiting clips, strips or drums. What I want from the right is responsible use of said weapons. To not support people who fail to take every chance to disengage, deescalate and generally prevent the need to use weapons.

As for the middle east... As sad as it is to say, the Left know little of how war must be fought so to win. Far too often, they, like the war hawks are far too willing to send someone else to fight wars they want to start.

That is why I believe all conflict (use of military force) ought be preceeded by Tax, draft and rationing of resources for the conflict/war effort.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
Pleaser7 if I'm no mistaken you are either Jewish or have some connection to Judaism.

Please, ignore the shiny faced chubby racist! Notice that most people here do. He's a bigot who fancies himself as black! Indeed he posted that.

He spent months in suspension precisely because of his antisemitic attacks, calling people horrible names and slandering anyone that dared to challenge him. Most either ignore him or simply report him.

If you review his posting history you'll see exactly what I mean.

As to Israel "burning kids".

1- Goldstone's report of Israel using white phosphorous was recanted.

2- I agree with you wholeheartedly, Palestinians use their children as human shields.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Oh my! I would think Israel would want a stable Middle East where terrorist attacks emanating from outside Israeli Borders were non existent. The problem is the various nations surrounding Israel are fragmented with sub ethnic and religious groups which tend to have extremist values. That is why only dictatorships exists in the Muslim Lands. The dictators tend to keep the extremists in check. The sad portion is the community or Political Subdivisions which the dictators operate all despise the Israelis.

As far as children being burned with Willie Pete, Cluster Bomb Units or Napalm what else can one expect when Terrorists seek bases right next to schools, day care centers etc.. Then some have the audacity to complain about those "evil " "rotten" Israelis when their Jets drop ordnance on Terrorist Strongholds. Yes Virginia Innocent People do get killed in war. A real shame the scummy, rotten Terrorist take up positions using children as "Human Shields". A 12th Century Pope once said "Kill them All...God will know his own"

As you can tell I am not very sympathetic to the positions of Terrorists or those close to them.

Mio MI

Username hidden
(82 posts)
Robert...Likud's worst nightmare is a stable Arab middle east...which is why they have done everything from false flag attacks to burning innocent children with phosphorus to prevent it

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
Party:

1) an unstable Middle East keeps the price of oil high and thus hides the price gouging of the oil industry.

It gives the military industrial complex a reason to exist.

It enables the wealthy to divide the population of the world.

Instability does a lot for the power brokers of the world... It also keeps Russia unstable by having unstable nations next to it.

2) Isreal doesn't create enemies, the Middle East powers have always water with themselves, any college history professor can point you to any number of actual historical text. The Middle East will for all time be unstable.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
Robert...What Israel wants is unstable Arab nation states, and they spend a lot of their American taxpayer funded GDP to make sure that happens.....even though it is contrary to their welfare provider's interests

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 1361   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict