Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 200102101301
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1301 to 1310 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Considering the fact that I just finished explaining why there is collateral damage in a previous post, to see you immediately post number of casualties, it certainly seems like you're seething, instead of trying to read and comprehend what you are being told.

Have you nothing to say about hamas's human rights violations against their own population? Why aren't you addressing the UN and Red Cross condemnation of hamas using palestinians as human shields, installing weapon storage facilities in heavily populated areas. What, the cat has your tongue?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16788 posts)
*While what you say is true, what percentage of the people actually voted?*

Everybody that wanted to vote, women included. Hamas got into office via minority vote.

What do we say in America? if you don't vote, you have nothing to complain about, nor can you criticize those in office.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16788 posts)
Hiker, you're foaming at the mouth because the number of casualties isn't more balanced out?

Re-read my previous post addressing the reason for the civilian casualties in gaza.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16788 posts)
"The people spoke when they voted."

While what you say is true, what percentage of the people actually voted?

I don't know, however, if women can't vote, for example, can we truly say that Hamas is the will of the people?

FWIW

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Is it propaganda to state that the palestinians have voted hamas into office? furthermore, the election was democratic. Hamas does not recognize Israel, nor it's right to exist. Hamas encourages it's population in an armed violent resistance. The people spoke when they voted.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16788 posts)
seduction4two, if you had been born in Palestine, would you be an antisemite?

OH Boy LMAO....There you go TBR...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Correct Tbr. When hamas or even fatah (PLO) start going after their terrorists like Israel does a comparison can be made.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16788 posts)
Some of the differences here may derive from the fact that while there is a very clear separation between the actions of the IDF and Israeli extremists, the line is blurry to non-existent on the other side. Palestinian militants and extremist civilians are the same people. It's not as though the Palestinians have an army in the traditional sense.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19794 posts)
I didn't pull it out of the blue Tbr. Pay attention to his posting style and how he address this conflict, referring to Israelis as Jews is one example. When I questioned him on it, he conveniently pretended not to see my query. But this is just the latest example. My statement stands.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16788 posts)
"Do these "extremists" represent "Israelis" just as suicide bombers represent Palestinians?"

No, they do not.

However, you have one Palestinian government entity, Hamas, that identifies the destruction of Israel as one of their goals. One of the tactics they use to try to achieve this goal is suicide bombers.

The Israeli government has not condoned the attacks you cite in any way.

That, to me, is the major difference.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137
Start   1301 to 1310 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict