Isiah Thomas : Swingers Discussion 87411101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsiah Thomas
TOPIC: Isiah Thomas
Created by: DestinFlCp
Original Starting post for this thread:
He says it is more offensive for a white man to call a black woman a bitch or ho, than if a black man calls a white woman a bitch or ho...as he is accused of doing by the way. What the fuck, an insult is an insult, excuse my non politically correct ass! That is what is wrong with this shit, Don Imus fired for saying what he did, but Thomas can say basically the same thing to a white woman and it is OK?? Imus was over the air, Thomas was done to a woman who worked for him and was fired when she complained...whole different deal.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have plenty of room in Destin for everyone!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
We recently sold our condo on Hilton Head. We weren't getting there enough to continue justifying the expense, now you come up with this good idea Scotty, LOL. A get together with you and Destin would be fun for sure. We're going to be at Fantasy Fest though so you just never know!

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8837 posts)
why don't we all just meet at a nudist resort say in South Carolina? I'll bring beer and wiskey.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Bucks, now that is Waaaay up north!! We are between both of you.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
No shit Scotty, all the time being politically INcorrect, of course!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Sorry Scotty, they need to come north, LOL.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8837 posts)
destin,

you and that beautiful wife of yours should vacation here in south florida. The girls can shop and we'll trade war stories over beer and football.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Just what happend to the levies in New Orleans, corruption State wide. We refuse to ever visit New Orleans again, and it used to be a favorite place too.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Over the past 10 years, I have worked for two of the largest black run organizations in the state. Both non-profits with most of their revenue received from the feds.

In both cases, they were the worst run organizations I have ever seen.

IMHO, part of the reason is because they would hire members of their own minority group rather than the most qualified person. And somehow they feel entitled to use federal money as their own, rather than to help the people they are contracted to help.

One of the organizations, King-Drew Medical Center in LA, is in the process of being closed by the county due to repeated safety and health violations.

I have been accused on several occasions while working for these organizations of taking a job away from a minority.

Certainly this happens in white (or any other ethnic group) run organizations, but I have worked for a couple of them too, and have not seen nearly the corruption.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17244 posts)
He's an ass and hopefully he'll get his! He's ruined the Knicks too!

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8837 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Isiah Thomas