Is the regular Joe better off : Swingers Discussion 899851031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIs the regular Joe better off
TOPIC: Is the regular Joe better off
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 179   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wonder what you call a Anarchist, Overwieght, wanna be Indian? E R you better sue Warren Churchill, he's stealing your gimmick.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Liberals racist? I've always believed it was the liberals who were hypersensitive to race issues and play the race card everytime they see or hear the word "black". Apparently we live in a country where can no longer underscore the blatant hypocrisy of a winger with "pot, kettle, black" without being accused of racism. What is the world coming to when you can no longer call a spade a spade?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
why are all liberals racist? A black guy disagrees with you and you allude to the fact he's black. You going to call him uncle tom next? Uncle Joe is/was taken (stalin). BUt you get the point.

Million net worth.. easy to do. I had my first million on paper when i was 26. Property is easy to get a million worth.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
fukin liberal asswipes

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
The Grand Dragon has spoken!

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
And I hear a lot of wealthy foreign nationals these days are refusing to accept payment in American Federal Reserve Notes, what with the weakening dollar in the world theater. Best to ask for that first million in Euros, Joe Odd.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Yeah I hear the GOP is only accepting new party members with million dollar net worths these days (they'll probably grandfather in Mr. Odd, though). It's the new Billionaire Boys Club of America. Of course it's easy to make a million now a days with the technological advancements of color copying machines. Hell, the government prints money like it's going out of style, may as well cut out the middle man of the Federal Reserve and allow guys like Joe Odd to do it at Kinkos for them.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Next year I could become a Millionaire if I invent something or start my own business, or I could find a better paying job."

Thus is the fallacy of neo-con propaganda that convinces poor folk to prop up white wealthy elitist oil men and Halliburton corporatists. These people are actually deluded enough to think those rich politicians actually give a thimble of warm rat pee about the common Joe. Don't count on making that first million anytime in the near future.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Well speaking as someone named Joe, and who makes less than 20 K a year. We live in America, how well off you are or are not is up to you. Maybe I'm wrong, but this thread seems to imply by "better off", that the government is somehow responsible for a person's personal income. The economy is great and terrible for different individuals regardless of which filthy animal currently resides in the white house, by filthy animal I mean Donkey or Elephant, it was not a swipe at Bill Clinton. Next year I could become a Millionaire if I invent something or start my own business, or I could find a better paying job. It's up to me, just as it's up to every American to determine their own level of income, based on their commitment to improving their current situation. But then again maybe I'm wrong, maybe it's Bush's fault.....somehow.....

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
This is a call for the:

DYNAMIC DUO!

Fairfield CA

Username hidden
(575 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 179   End
TOPIC: Is the regular Joe better off