Is the regular Joe better off : Swingers Discussion 8998510101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIs the regular Joe better off
TOPIC: Is the regular Joe better off
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   101 to 110 of 179   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"His 17% was probably 100 times the $ too. So successful people should support the poor...why the fuck work past a certain point? "

Because IF I were rich........I'd rather have 50%of something than 100% of nothing! LOL

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Yer welcome ;-)

But hey, yer not gettin' off that easy.

Let's hear a response...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
His 17% was probably 100 times the $ too. So successful people should support the poor...why the fuck work past a certain point?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
NCLB sucks.

Among the least attractive provisions is one in which if any sub group does not meet the standards for their grade, the entire school fails.

So you have many schools across the country where you have one small sub group of students, say disabled or recently arrived immigrants, is not up to grade level and the entire student body of 1,000 or more kids is deemed failing.

Just stupid.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
No shit? sounds alittle like.... do I dare say it?

No child left behind? we have the same here and it is working in the Suberbs, well good for you I take it back. you are serving you country thank you...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
government schools, what else do you want the government to provide you with, think your gonna get Dom for boones farm ? how about health care? lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I do some cutting edge stuff that has basically never been done before.

We focus on outcomes, how the students do, and possibly why they do it. Then we take it to the faculty and ask them what they are going to do about it. And then we fund their innovations.

We are funded directly from the state budget, so we don't have to answer to a district or other bureaucracy. And Arnie loves us.

And there are only about 15 full timers in the entire organization, so we are small enough that we are not sclerotic.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Educational policy basically sucks, no matter who is in charge.

And you work with them? sounds like they need a new attitude and possibly a personell change.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Perfect, why do you insist on making this a political issue?

I work with over 2,000 educational institutions from Shasta County to the Mexican border.

The city of San Diego has some of the worst performing schools in the state, and it has been completely controlled by Republicans since it was incorporated. It also has some very good schools.

Educational policy basically sucks, no matter who is in charge.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Yup led down a golden path to poverty. They have voted Dem on the majority and still they cant get an education? Give me a break self reliance and a sense of respect for one self leads to produtive citizen no matter where you come from/

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   101 to 110 of 179   End
TOPIC: Is the regular Joe better off