Is the Pledge a prayer : Swingers Discussion 2097471051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIs the Pledge a prayer
TOPIC: Is the Pledge a prayer
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When female Navy Seals need someone for a waterboarding challenge, any Cheney associated with no-bid contracts will do.

It's an eternal vigilance pledge of allegiance to eternal justice.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Three female Navy Seals were out swimming in the western Caribbean hoping for a chance to waterboard Cheney in the Cayman Islands.

Republic-con Party expatriates on yacht outings near the Cayman Island reported spotting mermaid shadows and hearing lyrics from a Christina Aguilera song, 'F.U.S.S.'

NOAA has denied having female scientists exploring the underwater oil drillings west and south of Jamaica.

The God of Planet Earth and Ocean loves mermaid tales.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Akron, I have no idea, I stopped wasting my time listening to the broken record.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Bobby playing cops and robbers or soldier today?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I'm for the separation of truth and religious persecution pretending to be cultural, moral, ethical, or political superiority.

I also am for waterboarding outings in the Caribbean Sea for the Bush/Cheney/Powell/Rice Crime Cabinet.

God loves moral and spiritual waterboarding for sanctimonious hypocrites.

{Sponsored by Squalo Surfboard Company, supporting the prosecution and interrogation of North American political deceivers of every religious denomination.}

{{Surf's Up! Where's Cheney?}}

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
8inch:

Agreed, it pissed me off how our O-5 Chaplin would force everyone (reguard less of religion) to join him in prayer. As his unit was in command, those of us who filled in the afghan deployment (my main unit went to Iraq... I didn't envy them)

It is because of his born again beliefs and other born agains that I do not trust religious persons. (regardless of their national origions)

If we as a nation truely believed in freedom of religion... We would exile all religion from our government.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
The pledge should include a reference to Monty Pythons "The Life of Brian" and a memorial to all the dead bodies of religious superiority.

Since the closing ceremonies of the summer Olympics in London gave it homage, why shouldn't the lying liars of lying religions everywhere honor the sanctity of divine congregational stupidity?

"Always look on the bright side of life." {Sung by the Crucified Congregation of Religious Intolerance, Saint Brian conducting.}

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Well, they are mocking the nation by printing and further spreading that bullshit about their god, which isn't everyone's god.

Your god, your rules, huh? And everyone else's gods are wrong, false, etc....

Don't brainwash these kids with your crap. Keep religion out of schools and pledges outside of your church. I didn't enjoy our commanders praying at formations or functions either.... Let a jew, Muslim, or other commander pray to his god... The troops would have gone nuts.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
I'm all for separation of church and state but saying the Pledge is perfectly OK with me. It's no big deal really and we'll drive ourselves crazy trying to drive out every reference to God from our country's traditions and values. And to what end? Let's stick with the big issues of freedom of religion and not having government at any level trying to endorse religion. That allows us to truly practice our own faiths freely.

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
under god isn't needed in a nation which recognizes the gods of all people. Our strength as a nation should never come from religion, but rather each other as we are the nation.

When we send our young to fight our wars, we shed our blood, we as a nation bleed to protect the greater part of the nation. This is why war for profit, ego, or anything other than national survival, should be considered treason as the nation was never at risk.

God/god or anyones gods never descended upon the beeches, they never descended upon the camps in east europe of WWII. Men, godless and god fearing descended from the sky or ran up the beeches and died so to stop a enemy which intended to wipe out another group of people.

Until such time as all gods God or any other being greater than humanity itself answers for their lack of action... We should endeavor to wipe them out of our culture. They do not wish to be known for anything other than fear mongering (for example: wiping out cities or flooding the world.) Then we should not bother to worship them, or even give them a consideration.

If such beings will punish us for this, then I say we give them a reason to fear us as we plunge our swords into their chest and take their kingdoms for our own. That is our birth right, to conquer. It was given to us by the blood we shed and make others shed for our own profit... It was taught to us by these gods Gods or other... They should reap what they have sowed.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 70   End
TOPIC: Is the Pledge a prayer