Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Is man capable of selfless acts of altruism
TOPIC: Is man capable of selfless acts of altruism
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Lucky I'm headed out to club some baby seals. How do you feel about that?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I am dependant on the government to maintain order in my day to day world, so things don't develop in to a chaotic mess. Rules and regulations keep things orderly....which I can deal with my rights being restricted . Chaos I can't deal with under any terms.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"The water you drink, food you eat, the fertilizer you buy all of it is looked over with YOUR safety in mind, How selfish are you?"

WOW! Lucky's about to start singing KUMBAYA MY LORD! Lucky is a hippie!! Hey Lucky did you celebrate earth day last week you Liberal you!

ha ha ha ha ha ha

tree hugger!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"HAHAHAHA A liberal in the 1930s and 1940s by any defintion is not the liberal of today By any stretch..."

Lucky, you are a historical mess. Read up on the New Deal and come back and talk to me. You've outted yourself as just another liberal sympathizer ......

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I can see that none of you have read Hobbe's Leviathan.

Government was created out of man's selfish desire for peace. It is supposed that man created government not to impose his will on others, but to preclude others from imposing their will on him so that he may enjoy peace.

In surrendering your rights to government in exchange you are supposed to get protection from the selfishness of other men, outside entities (other governments), and the government should only take from you the rights necessary for it to accomplish those tasks (protection).

It's called the social contract. It is null and void whenever government fails to uphold its end of the deal, and we revert back to nature (chaos, the war of all against all).

You people need to study up and come back to me later.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
HAHAHAHA A liberal in the 1930s and 1940s by any defintion is not the liberal of today By any stretch...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I blame the government for most of societies problems and I depend on the government for *nothing*. How do you explain that?

One day when Alziemers kicks in and the kids go to put you away ER this will be in the past and you will be saying Lucky told me there would be days like this. One day you will er, if you already Arent? The water you drink, food you eat, the fertilizer you buy all of it is looked over with YOUR safety in mind, How selfish are you? You depend on them more than you know there ER and more than you care too LOL how selfish.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"his may be selfish but selfish for who? education feeds our nation so when FDR abolished child labor in the US he was being selfish for our nation."

Wow did I just see Lucky claim that the most *LIBERAL* president in the history of the United States acted for the good of the nation????????? At the signpost up ahead, your next stop is the twilite zone na-na na-na na-na na-na na-na na-na!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
1 in 300,000,000 I guess because there is only one ER...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"I don't get it. You are saying that people are absolutely so selfish that they created government to surrender their own ability to be selfish in order to deprive others from being selfish? "

They want to selfishly deprive others of doing things they think shouldn't be done. They want (selfishly) to make other people believe the way they believe and do the way they do by controlling them.....thereby making the world the way they want it. All selfish oriented. Of course as we know... that doesn't keep the other guy from doing exactly the same thing....but oh well.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 114   End
TOPIC: Is man capable of selfless acts of altruism