Is man capable of selfless acts of altruism : Swingers Discussion 775151051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIs man capable of selfless acts of altruism
TOPIC: Is man capable of selfless acts of altruism
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like rules....they give me comfort. I selfishly don't want others wandering amuck making their own stupid decisions. WE are the government and WE make the rules. If we must go back to no government and embrace the "survival of the fittest".......sigh.... that will create so much drama in my life and I selfishly want to avoid that.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
No, its common sense as are many of our laws. I drink the water too.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Do you really need a boss to save you from yourselves?

So what you are saying is you want government just not this one?

signed confused

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
"In my Business I am watched like a hawk when disposing of hazardous materials otherwise I could dump it into the water supply."

If there was no one to tell you not to (no government) then would you?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"survival of the fittest and most dominant"? LOL ER you are suicidal... If that comes you wouldnt last a week.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
"Do you suppose that we start a revolution, so that, once again we find ourselves living the "survival of the fittest and most dominant"?"

Revolutions, like governments, come and go. There are blood on the hands of revolutionaries and politicians alike, frankly because they're one and the same. When a revolution occurs it is because one faction ousts another ... "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" style.

What I propose is that individuals look within themselves and ask "Do I really need a boss?" Do you really need a boss to save you from yourselves?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
In my Business I am watched like a hawk when disposing of hazardous materials otherwise I could dump it into the water supply. for lack of a place to dump it. No not a tree hugger not in to Al Whore, Just know that there is a difference between responsibility and screaming fire in a theatre. The way I see it if the flim flam man has his way I will be out of Business through government regulation and taxs and the works. This will bankrupt me.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
"you will go to jail."

Only if I get caught.

I find it amazing that you are a liberal at heart, though, Lucky. The duality of man exists even in you. Amazing!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Rules and regulations keep things orderly"

It only works if everyone else agrees to the rules. You presume that most everyone adheres to the rules the same as you. But really all rules do is draw your attention to the fact that there may be consequences should you choose to violate them. It let's you know what the consequenses are so you can weigh you desire to achieve a particular goal against the penalty for breaking a law preventing you from most efficiently getting to your objective.

That's really the purpose of rules.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
go for it, But dont be selfish and try and sell the pelts, you will go to jail.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   51 to 60 of 114   End
TOPIC: Is man capable of selfless acts of altruism