Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Is man capable of selfless acts of altruism
TOPIC: Is man capable of selfless acts of altruism
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That was a political statement against a government. If the government didn't exist it is highly probable that would have not happened.

No that was a direct attack on the entire world. That is the difference between you and me you think it was an Attack On GWB and I feel it was an attack on all infidels world wide.It was planned long before GWB took office.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You can move to places with no government, there are many throughout the African continent, as well as South and Central America. Many of these places are either undeveloped, inhabited by nomadic tribes or under the control of arms dealers and war lords.

In these places with no governments, you can experience the great things like cannibalism, ritual killings, sport killings, killing for profit, killing out of boredom and of course Killing in the name of survival of the fittest.

Somehow, I do not think you would survive a day in an anarchist environment.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
LOL Some of us care and realize there are people who would do just that. Not close my eyes. Trust me one of my guys or anyone else gets caught dumping, by me they will go to jail.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Because they have in the past. Although rules cut it down (because of potential fines or jail) there are still numbskulls that will dump toxic waste directly in to rivers, lakes and oceans because they don't live in that area and don't care about others dealing with it. Very selfish of them."

Okay, so you like rules then. They're substantive and tell you what you can and can not do; codify so to speak.

By why do we need standing governments? Couldn't we establish rules to create ad hoc governments only when necessary to punish the bad guys? Have someone dump toxic waste in your water supply? Call 12 citizens for a trial and one for a judge at random. Something like that.

But standing governments and career politicians, are those really necessary?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Would fly a plane into the world trade center?"

That was a political statement against a government. If the government didn't exist it is highly probable that would have not happened.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"So why do you presume that others would?

Because they have in the past. Although rules cut it down (because of potential fines or jail) there are still numbskulls that will dump toxic waste directly in to rivers, lakes and oceans because they don't live in that area and don't care about others dealing with it. Very selfish of them.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"So what you are saying is you want government just not this one? "

I'm saying that I have no need for government. It serves no purpose for me. It protects me from fears that I believe are unfounded, and it doesn't even do a good job at that. All of it's useful functions could readily be privatized. Most of them already have, such as coining money, security, and courier services.

I'm just trying to resolve what it does for everyone else. It seems that it is like a security blanket giving people comfort from unfounded fears.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Would fly a plane into the world trade center?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
But there are those with no common sense and those are the ones we all need to be aware of. And of course those who just dont care laws or no laws.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"No, its common sense as are many of our laws. I drink the water too."

So why do you presume that others would?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 114   End
TOPIC: Is man capable of selfless acts of altruism