Is man capable of selfless acts of altruism : Swingers Discussion 775151021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIs man capable of selfless acts of altruism
TOPIC: Is man capable of selfless acts of altruism
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 114   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Well, what is the REAL STORY!?!!"

Entertaining, ain't I??

LOL!

Sen I'm glad I can keep your attention. I wish the feeling was mutual, but I hardly know a thing about you. Your longwinded comments bore me to the point I can't really recall anything you've ever written that wasn't about me!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Up until 50 years ago, the Waodani tribe of Ecuador comes to mind."

I've been to both Quito and Guyaquil. Yes, they have government in Equador too!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
So Sen does that mean you'll be posting your DD214 for my review as we agreed? I'll have some chop suey for you if you'd like to come with ...

I'm really flattered that you'd go to such great lengths to try and discredit me. But the reality is that yes I've been all over the world. Vietnam too! And it did leave a lasting impression. Not the consulate (you see Sen the "Embassy" is in Hanoi, not HCMC) but the culture.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Nah been there er got a tatoo there...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"I've have been all over the world. I have lived in both west Africa and central America for extended periods of time (months). As a matter of fact, I will be on a plane tomorrow morning bright and early headed to Hong Kong for one week." --------------------------------------------------------- This coming from a person who claimed the U.S. Embassy in Ho Chi Min City is the same Embassy we used when it was Saigon. Yet, when he was there he can't remember the name of the hotel he stayed at nor had any knowledge that the former U.S. Embassy was torn down and a garden Vietnam War Memorial was erected in it's place. He could not even tell anyone what three business are directly across from the U.S. Embassy. If you go there, they will leave a lifetime impression. This is the same individual who does not even know Navy small arms nomenclature, yet claims to be a 10 year vet. This is an individual who claimed to have a nice comfortable Tech job in S.C. after leaving the Military and getting a degree, claiming he would never work for the government again. Yet, he now claims he works for the government and travels the world. Well, what is the REAL STORY!?!!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
There are plenty of indigenous tribes in South America that because of their remoteness have little or no contact with "government". Up until 50 years ago, the Waodani tribe of Ecuador comes to mind. Rarely were they seen and they believed in cannibalism. It wasn't until missionaries came in that that their savage lifes surfaced. If you want to go to no government and " survival of the fittest" I would suggest the deep rain forest.....I'm sure there are some still out there we could hook you up with. LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
One week, on 5/4. Enjoy your break from me Lucky. I know your job as a keyboard warrior has got to be pretty tedious. I will have a beer waiting for you in business class if you'd like to take a little trip over to China with me, so maybe you can see a little of the rest of the world and get out of that little box you live in.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
OK? so when do you return? from Hong Kong? lol Its miller time LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"My BS comment was to your "claims" of travel. If you had any real world knowledge you would know that many countries in those regions have straw governments in name only. Within those countries your preferred method of anarchy and survival of the fittest reigns supreme."

Well, you are welcome to believe what you like. I've have been all over the world. I have lived in both west Africa and central America for extended periods of time (months). As a matter of fact, I will be on a plane tomorrow morning bright and early headed to Hong Kong for one week. Take comfort in the break from my comments until I return. However, in every place I have ever visited (scores of countries) there has always been a strong central government in control, even in the most remote locations. There may be significant corruption in the governments, but that's the nature of government in general.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
My BS comment was to your "claims" of travel. If you had any real world knowledge you would know that many countries in those regions have straw governments in name only. Within those countries your preferred method of anarchy and survival of the fittest reigns supreme.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 114   End
TOPIC: Is man capable of selfless acts of altruism