Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Is Oprah Buying A President
TOPIC: Is Oprah Buying A President
Created by: clairegrrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
okrah's ratings are down due to her politicking

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
For what it's worth. Fox reported earlier today that Hillary's camp is really concerned about the rise of Obama's poll number. They didn't expect him to be so close (or worse, higher).

But, of course, her pundits are saying that she is staying on message (in between apologies on comments made about Obama). If you're spending time defending comments from your campaign support group, no one is going to be listening to your message - they'll be listening to the apologies.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
tbr,

I didn't say it wasn't true... i said I don't believe liberals. I don't have anythign to prove or disprove it and I don't care. I don't donate to any charity other than the salvation army. I just don't trust a liberal group to fairly audit a conservative nor do i trust a conservative group to fairly audit a liberal one.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Alright Scotty, I don't agree, but lets put that aside for a minute.

This "liberal" group has put some numbers out there. Ranges, becuase a lot of these groups don't publish complete financials. They have given various "grades" to different charities.

Where's the rebuttal? If it is not true, or close to true, wouldn't you think the low rated charities would make available information disproving the claims? Or at least have problems with the methodology?

It's easy to sit there and just say something is not true without any backup.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
I still can't understand how Joe Kennedy made all that money running rum, with his son Teddy drinking all the profits. Not to mention the rest of the Kennedy drunks.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19551 posts)
good old Ted still drunk after murdering that poor girl...guilt does that to you

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I thought Teddy was on an all alcohol diet...........LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19551 posts)
I didnt' say a thing about warren buffet. I said about liberal groups. I don't agree with warren buffets politics, but he's entitled to his opinion. But you find with most of these liberal groups that do these audits, their books are correct either.

and when a liberal audits a conservative then it's suspect to me right there. same as it would be other way around.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
NONE They all have no credibility. Most of them can't manage their own finances let alone aduit others.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
what liberal group do u trust?? haha

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
TOPIC: Is Oprah Buying A President