Iron Maiden 2013 Farewell Tour : Swingers Discussion 219942
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIron Maiden 2013 Farewell Tour
TOPIC: Iron Maiden 2013 Farewell Tour
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Margaret Thatcher had died.

Let the ignorant spew fest begin....

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Hypocrisy is the unfortunate plague that everybody is infected with, one of the biggest pet peeves of mine. In fact, the latest topic that I started in politics about the money in BVI was about that. But it took a different path!"

Hey, this time I was only an accomplice after the fact; VA masterminded the BVI thread heist before I even showed up. 

As for hypocrisy, we seem unable to even see it in ourselves, much less avoid it, without other people pointing it out. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Party:

Thatcher was an elected official. Her will was the peoples will, the blame for her actions is solely upon the people who elected her into office and the people who failed to organize better, so to get their peaceful leaders elected.

I put the blame for all leaders upon the people. We in the free nations of the world, are more to blame for we are free to elect our leaders... That is that much more the shame we carry.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
Death does not warrant respect for a criminal and mass murderer like Thatcher

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Hypocrisy is the unfortunate plague that everybody is infected with, one of the biggest pet peeves of mine. In fact, the latest topic that I started in politics about the money in BVI was about that. But it took a different path!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Just out of curiosity, I scrolled back to see what reaction this forum had to Senator Kennedy's death. 

The OP announcing that Kennedy died consisted of this: "I thought he died years ago but was too pickled to notice." --sweetbutt77

There were very few sympathetic comments; the negative ones ranged from merely classless to vile. 

"Kennedy dead - no loss there! The worlds a better and safer place." --Timcopter

"Good bye and good riddance" --perfectmatch69

"Hope he enjoys hell." --scottyd27

But I tip my hat to this, by Easternpacouple:  "We as a nation back off the recently departed. I am a conservative, and I am not comfortable with the callousness that Teddy has been attacked here. At least let him get buried" 

Well said. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"When someone dies, give them respect. Enemy or not. I can't be listening to folk who do that. What kind of politics are they offering me? You dance on another person's grave? That's loathsome."

Good quote by Johnny Rotten. Can we not at least have the class to wait some respectful period of time before the grave-dancing starts?

I do have to confess a bit of hypocrisy though. From the first news of it, I wanted to know the exact coordinates of bin Laden's watery grave; just in case I ever sailed over the spot I would raise a toast to Team Six, grave-dance a little jig, and then piss from the stern deck. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Outdoors....there is nothing about compassion, love, acceptance, tolerance, and diversity that requires one to be blissfully and willfully ignorant, or to have compassion, love, tolerance and acceptance of one who committed mass murder by proxy. This is not unlike the absurd notion that calling out bullies is bullying, and calling out racism is racist.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
"... people who lay claim to near exclusive ownership of the terms compassion, love, acceptance, tolerance, and diversity..."

Postulating the existence of such people is kind of bizarre. Of course, you might dig up a small number of such people. But the qualities named are those that almost everyone ought to have.

You might read or hear someone saying [you should] get yourself some of these qualities. But who has been heard or read anyone saying, "These qualities are beyond your reach" -- ?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"most angry, hateful, exclusionary, intolerant, pompous and arrogant people of all" Pfft...try looking in the mirror pal So like him to confuse being informed and educated with being angry and arrogant

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Some of the absolute vilest, most vitriolic and angry people that I've had encountered were democrats. Certainly, there are plenty of hateful and vile Republicans, but no where near what I've encountered from the Left.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Iron Maiden 2013 Farewell Tour