Iraq: The Price of Failure : Swingers Discussion 725531071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIraq: The Price of Failure
TOPIC: Iraq: The Price of Failure
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lucky,

I think Russia interpreted it the way you describe. However, I do not believe that was Truman's real intent. Maybe it was.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I've read the Communist Manifesto, Marx, and quite a dabble of Mao Zedong. The communists were great orators and had some interesting ideas. How else do you think they were able to get so many followers so easily?

Nice statement coming from a man who would have spent his life in a goolage if he had made statement about his government as you do this government... you fawkin kill me.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Then again, we didn't go to war against Japan in order to "liberate" and "bring democracy" to them. We went to war against Japan because the Japanese went to war against the US.

Now think about that statement...LOL point in case right here right now.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Good point sens but then why did russia wait til 1945 to declare war on japan? Land and pofitablity and if you dont think Russia did not cross the mind of Truman when he made the final decission I am thinking other wise.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"Now that is funny Are you sure you dont belong to the American communist party there ER you quote them so well and agree with them a lot?"

I've read the Communist Manifesto, Marx, and quite a dabble of Mao Zedong. The communists were great orators and had some interesting ideas. How else do you think they were able to get so many followers so easily?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Mao is dead and his politics are dead in China. Free market is taking china over they can taste the money.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"Really damn then I was the only one watching the news on 9-11-2001. Been to an air port lately?"

Islamic fundamentalists don't make the laws that govern airport policy. And on 9-11, this country was attacked by criminals and murdering thugs. Their leader still breaths. Those people should be punished, but that doesn't exonerate our own elected murdering thugs.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Lucky wrote:

"These bombs were dropped for one reason only, Mother Russia. A warning and a threat to the rest of the world not to fuck with us." ---------------------------------------------------------------------- I am not sure that was the reason. I do believe it turned out to send that message to Russia, and much of the world intrepreted that way. However, at the time they were dropped, I think Truman's concern was saving American lives and ending the war. We had already lost over 250,000, Truman did not want nor did the American Public want to lose another 250,000.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Let popular opinion decide which of you is right and which is the demon.

Now that is funny Are you sure you dont belong to the American communist party there ER you quote them so well and agree with them a lot?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I have never been subjected to the whims or desires of an Islamic Fascist.

Really damn then I was the only one watching the news on 9-11-2001. Been to an air port lately?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 162   End
TOPIC: Iraq: The Price of Failure