Iraq: The Price of Failure : Swingers Discussion 725531061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIraq: The Price of Failure
TOPIC: Iraq: The Price of Failure
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OOOOOHHHHHH I am so scared I better stop talking so freely with dissent for the government I might end up dead, whats death? just another part of life, what er afraid of death does it matter?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Must be tough being the target of oppression."

And ignorance is bliss, I'm sure.

"I, for one, understand my rights and responsibilities and live accordingly. I don't look over my shoulder every moment, but I am vigilant politically."

Really? I'd love for you to elaborate on this. What makes you so untouchable, with the ability to walk between the raindrops? Do you actually believe that you have any more rights than your govenment allows?

As far as your ammo being dry, I hardly think you'll be a match for the government when you finally think its time to use it. "Just one more lone nut with a gun. And *pop*, it was all over" will be your epitaph.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
depriving him of his freedom one law at the time. Name one you have personally lost er? really name one you have lost that has directly effected you?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
had russia helped us invade japan would they have expect to earn territory from that invasion?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The Russian did invade Manchuria, and devastated a Japanese ground force of over 1 million men (If I remember my history - lol).

Having said that I am not sure what you are looking for. Please clarify your question.

Sorry....sometimes I get a brain fart and need a smack in the back of the head - lol.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"Who has threatend you with slavery other than the fascist we are fighting? I have yet to hear that from any side of the Isle in washington."

There are a lot of ways to put a man in shackles. You can do it by the barrel of a gun, or you can do it more stealthily, depriving him of his freedom one law at the time. One way evokes condemnation and violent backlash. The other seems to evoke cheers by the enslaved for further subjugation. It's all a mystery to me, but I grapple with this problem every day of my life.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Now that is funny Are you sure you dont belong to the American communist party there ER

Well?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I don't fear death. I fear slavery. LOL I can only laugh at that statement coming from you. Who has threatend you with slavery other than the fascist we are fighting? I have yet to hear that from any side of the Isle in washington.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
OK but riddle me this, had we invaded Japan would not the russians helped us invade? and we all saw what happened in germany. I am just saying russia would have split Japan in two and we were not havin it.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Nice statement coming from a man who would have spent his life in a goolage if he had made statement about his government as you do this government... you fawkin kill me."

Like I said, left/right ... tyrants, all.

I don't fear death. I fear slavery.

And I don't fear my enemies. I study them.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 162   End
TOPIC: Iraq: The Price of Failure