Iraq: The Price of Failure : Swingers Discussion 725531041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIraq: The Price of Failure
TOPIC: Iraq: The Price of Failure
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No taxes does NOT equal no country.

It equals no government. Which I am totally in favor of.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"NO taxes equals NO country."

Liberal logic if I ever heard it. I guess using that logic, more taxes equals *more* country, and infinite taxes equals *infinite* country.

Liberal.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Yes, I do, er, because you never make any sense. Totally abolishing taxes will not work. There ARE necessary services for taxpayers to pay for. READ the constitution for once."

I guess that makes you the liberal from where I stand.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
How insane do you have to be to not recognize that advocating the abolition of the tax system is not a liberal ideology?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"SO, you feel you should NOT pay taxes at all? Then, liberal, why is it ok for the rest of us to pay for YOUR giveaway programs?"

I advocate for the abolition of taxes and *you* harangue me for it? Who was the liberal again?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
The attack was made by three Soviet army groups. In less than two weeks, the Japanese army in Manchuria, consisting of over a million men, had been destroyed by the Soviets. The Red Army moved into North Korea on August 18. Korea was subsequently divided at the 38th parallel into Soviet and U.S. zones."

Thank You!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
"The legislation of the 108th and 109th Congress, and Bush's signing statements, have stripped away numerous "rights". Alberto Gonzalez was in front of Congress a couple weeks ago saying that the Administration does not recognize any right of Habeus Corpus." ------------------------------------------------------------------ If you look up the transcript to what Gonzalez actually said he states it is his legal opinion that Habeus Corpus does not apply to enemy Combatants.

He did not say that Habeus Corpus is not recognized at all.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
From the "Encyclopedia Britannica" under WWII chronology:

"On August 8, 1945, two days after the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima, the Soviet Union, having renounced its nonaggression pact with Japan, attacked the Japanese in Manchuria, fulfilling its Yalta pledge to attack the Japanese within three months after the end of the war in Europe. The attack was made by three Soviet army groups. In less than two weeks, the Japanese army in Manchuria, consisting of over a million men, had been destroyed by the Soviets. The Red Army moved into North Korea on August 18. Korea was subsequently divided at the 38th parallel into Soviet and U.S. zones."

Sorry, Aus, but Russia did invade and destroyed the Japanese Army that was staged there.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
still no answer . and we all have discovered you are truely an assclown.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
I have to give up on you Lucky. I thought the humiliation of having been caught lying about war medals you never received would make you a little more humble. But I see you can't teach an old dog new tricks. May your chains rest lightly upon you.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 162   End
TOPIC: Iraq: The Price of Failure