Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Iraq: The Price of Failure
TOPIC: Iraq: The Price of Failure
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 162   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey DebJack, don't move to Washington D.C. anytime in the near future. Your nation's capitol doesn't even acknowledge the second amendment. Possession of an undeclared firearm will get you time in the joint and hefty fine, as it's illegal there.

Now, tell me again how the RKBA is going to save you from a tyrannical government when it would be illegal for you to even possess a gun in D.C.? Good luck trying to overthrow them with sticks and rocks!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
The second amendment means shit. Hell, even here in South Carolina (the most red-necked Yosemite Sam gun-firing into the air on New Years, July 4th and Cinco de Mayo state there is) the right to keep arms is highly regulated by govnerment. An agency called SLED. They do a background check on anyone who applies for a CWP, and if it's not "favorable" you get denied. It's written exactly into the South Carolina code of laws like that ... "a favorable background check". Too many speeding tickets? Denied! What exactly speeding has to do with the RKBA I have no idea, but it must be an amendment to the amendment!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
What limits can a piece of paper impose on government? (Hint: none)

People can always learn how to manipulate and twist words, even those scrivened in the Constitution, into their favor. The problems are inherent to the system itself. Govenment in all forms is subject to the whims of jackals, whether it be a democracy, republic, oligarchy, plutocracy, or a totalitarian state!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Damn LOL scratching my head.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Isn't it amazing the number of people who erroneously believe that a world without government is chaos? It's as if the only reason these people don't go on a killing spree right now, today -- executing old ladies, small children, and puppies -- is because government some how keeps them in check.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Let me be clear," said Harry Reid. "Democrats are committed to giving our troops the funds they need. The supplemental appropriation bill that we are trying to send to President Bush will provide every dollar our commanders have requested."

"President Bush says he will veto any spending bills that include a timetable for withdrawal because that would embolden the enemy."

What would the man who told them to "Bring it on!" know about what will or won't embolden the enemy?

Frankly, I don't know why Dubya wouldn't just go ahead and sign the bill. The troops would get their money, and if he has confidence that his plan to increase troop levels is goig to work, he could play that card when it comes time to start scaling back troop levels "What? You want to bring the troops home now?? After the Iraqis have just turned out into the streets en masse waving American flags and chanting LONG LIVE GEORGE DUBYA BUSH??"

Sounds to me like the shrub doesn't have much faith in scheme after all. Sounds to me like just a piss poor excuse to blame this whole Iraq fiasco on the democrats. Sounds like we had better get ready for yet another thirty years of "If it weren't for those DAMNED LIBERALS we'd have won (Vietnam, Iraq, insert war of choice here)!"

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Believing in a world without government is like believing in Christmas without Santa Claus. Grownups know there's no such thing as Santa Claus, so they don't just sit around waiting for this imaginary entity to bring the kids those wonderful gifts.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Anarchy has nothing to do with family life. It has to do with life without government interference.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
LOL you angry little man...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I want anarchy here!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 162   End
TOPIC: Iraq: The Price of Failure