Iranian gay teen loses appeal against deportation to the UK : Swingers Discussion 100779
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIranian gay teen loses appeal against deportation to the UK
TOPIC: Iranian gay teen loses appeal against deportation to the UK
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
From what I understand the UK has reconsidered his status. I can't imagine them deporting him back to Iran. Anybody anywhere in this world should have the right to their sexuality, unfortunately the Islamic faith does not agree with us. I hope that maybe someday Iraq will become a safe place for individuals with alternative life styles.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
He knew the consequences of his actions. Don't get me wrong here. I do not agree with this. Anyone should have the right to live as they wish as long as no one is hurt because of it, but he knew it was illegal in his country, he knew what could happenif he was caught or outed yet he did it anyway. He should have kept his mouth closed and moved somewhere where it was legal. Now because his boyfriend was interregated (beat more than likely) he has to be worried about being executed. IMO people should not have to hide their lifestyle but the reality is they do.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6440 posts)
According to the President of Iran they have NO homosexuals there? I guess we now see why.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Iranian gay teen loses appeal against deportation to the UK