Increased Minimum Wage : Swingers Discussion 831031031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIncreased Minimum Wage
TOPIC: Increased Minimum Wage
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So instead of answering the question you come with all this crap. Could it be that you have NO ANSWER . You called the question stupid well enlighten us oh smart one.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Why?

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
uh the US chamber of commerce is a very poweful lobby group and looks out for the interests of small business all the time, see their position on minimum wage and "lawsuit abuse"..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Damn St. Louis is a great town...What no bonus? Too move? Nah I would stay and be a thorn in his side too...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
So wher you being relocated too? closer to me I hope LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Pussy...thank your boss (unless you are a government employee) and pat him/her on the back. You know what, I thank my employees for working "with" me constantly. No brag, just fact. I didn't and I still don't mean to sound brash. But it is important to understand our position on government mandates. Ask any business owners what they've been through and it may surprise you. Then your next question may be, "why on earth did you open a business?" Their response may suprise you even more. It is our choice to be in business, we just want to say around a little longer.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Thats ok I am still proud of my employees, They have passion for what they do daily is that not what you have for Hillery?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Why shouldnt we pat ourselves on the back..I for one am very proud of my work and the employees I hired to work for me...And they show me how grateful they are every day.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky, we're both business owners with employees. It's individuals like us that keeps America working. Depending on the business, generally, we hire the unskilled and train them; we hire the partially or uneducated and turn them to be leaders in their community. And sometimes, we give them enough skills so that they open their own business...and the beat goes on.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
December are you turning blue in the face yet? because they just dont get it. Unions could care less about anything but their pockets.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
TOPIC: Increased Minimum Wage