Income inequality : Swingers Discussion 232049
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIncome inequality
TOPIC: Income inequality
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
*A person gets ill and requires heart surgery, who would you like to perform the heart procedure. The honest, hard working, deserving burger flipper or that *little shitty assed straight A making kid" who today is that heart surgeon, cruising around in a big ass insanely expensive Range Rover, living in a home way too big for him, his wife and his spoiled two crumb catchers? *

the above, was my question on a FB page that belongs to a very dear friend, who identified with the words of Russel Brand:

Gawker.c om/russell-brand-may-have-started-a-revolution-last-night-1451318185

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
???

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4882 posts)
Lardy foraging again!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Good Lord! Bigoted and racist much? Not to mention given to rather sweeping generalizations?

Bigoted and racist?....Me?....Nahhhh....I just tell the truth and paint an accurate picture, not to mention give people who actually ARE racists a parody of their own fear and hate....Pippy loves to dish out her own brand of rotten Kosher bile, but when you point out she is a proven fraud and that her first loyalty is not even to America, but to a place with an aparthied terrorist government that has an affinity for burning children with white phosphorus she can't handle it. This thread was based on an idiot viral email that has been reserected at least 5 times, any wonder the bored housewife found it ?...OY VAY !!!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Great post Uriah.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16846 posts)
The founders recognized that we are not all equal, because God has given us all different talents. Some of us naturally will make more money than others as a result. The Constitution was enacted to ensure equality of opportunity, not equality of condtion.

As more particularly applicable to this Forum, natural inequality of condition is why some single males have more pussy than they can handle, while others inhabit the "Whining Single Male" Chorus. However, the latter have the very same opportunity to change their condition as do the former.

The former single male previously known as Uriah (aka "Mr. Anti-Communist")

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3353 posts)
Blonde or otherwise, you got it.

the student comparison is an excellent way to illustrate the absurdity of those who demand that raises and promotions be handed out because someone busts their ass. While I don't necessarily disagree with parts of the argument. My point was, that if you feel that you worked hard enough to be promoted, or given a raise, but was not. Make a decision to get off the pot and promote yourself, and give yourself a raise by getting another job.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"My friend's response was, that he knows many hard working, ass busting people who work harder than the over achiever ever will, in his entire life. And thus they deserve more!!!" - - - - - - - - -

Alot of people in this world may bust their ass and think that they deserve more, but that doesn't mean that they are going to get it. You can't depend upon hard work alone to get ahead in the world....you need to work "smart" and have a plan of action to follow or specific goals, otherwise you're just spinning your wheels going nowhere fast.

*I did not/will not watch Russell Brand's video. But my answer about who to perform surgery is simple....I want a qualified medical professional that knows how to perform a cardiac procedure without killing/harming me.

Not entirely clear, on what burger flippers have to do with it...that likely went "whoosh" over my blondeness. However, if the question is.. should a burger flipper be paid the same salary as a medical professional....NO. If the burger flipper was paid the same $ to flip a burger as a surgeon was paid to crack a chest.... the burger flipper has 0 incentive to improve his skills in life. By the same token, if surgeons and burger flippers were to earn the same salary....why would a student choose to invest his tuition and study so hard to become a surgeon when he could just start working at the local Wendy's and be set for life.

I tend to avoid the politics threads, so if I misunderstood it completely... I am still not watching Russell B.

Shelly {who works for her $}

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3353 posts)
My life was saved by the cream of the crop. From the helicopter pilot and crew to the staff that kept me alive until the surgeons could fix me. Fuck the lazy shits, give me the top of the list, and the best money can buy.

I won't say "Fuck the poor" but do say "Fuck the lazy".

Side note thank god for the top line insurance that so far has paid almost all of my expenses, and bills. I have not seen all the costs come in yet, but so far with prior medical adventures I am pushing around $250 grand so far. I certainly hope we can afford to keep foundation insurance after the effects of government.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
To be fair, I'll expand on this conversation a bit. If anyone here watched the video they'd know that Russel Brand is a monumental douche bucket calling for a revolution. In a way, I imagine that had Robert been a bit more articulate, he'd sound just like that.

The link was posted on FB. Needless to say, I responded. The conversation obviously, went something like this:

Student A, busts his ass, works amazingly hard to achieve a grade that would get him into an excellent school, achieving an A grade average due to his hard work ethics.

Student B, parties, hangs out, unable to get a decent grade, due to him not working hard to get a better grade.

should student A's grade be reduced to balance out the inequality in the grades?

My friend's response was, that he knows many hard working, ass busting people who work harder than the over achiever ever will, in his entire life. And thus they deserve more!!!

Thus my question, in the opening post. Which I asked of my friend, he obviously didn't respond as most haven't in this thread. What I did get in response was: "fuck the poor!"

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I'd want the little straight-A-making shit to do the operation.

He knows the fun one can have with lots of money and would bust his ass to protect his ability to keep making it.

The burger flipper has nothing to lose.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1161 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Income inequality