In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments : Swingers Discussion 2177241091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIn the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 127   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Do you even realize how stupid you look calling me KKK? It doesn't make since, just like everything you post.

Have you been a apple all your life?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2660 posts)
Hey KKK I don't need to bring my wife into it, like you do with yours. It is disgusting the way you use your wife or the wife of others because you are so chicken shit.

It must be horrible for you to be so emasculated that you need to bring her up. I am sure all women have more nads than you.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
KKK I took the same liberties you did with my SN, you are a racist so I thought the change was fitting since those in that organization are racist. Maybe you should check with them about joining, I understand they are losing members as most people are not racist, they need you.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Whatever you do, don't take it out on your old lady FJ. It's not worth it...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2660 posts)
Now here he comes with the racist remarks. So predictable Fjerk...

I'm not saying all Republicans are racist. Just all the ones I converse with seem to be...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2660 posts)
KKK you have always been wrong on so many levels, but you lied about the drugs, you lied about him being a boyfriend. But don't fret we are used to you lying.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Nk There is no doubt that the first lady is out there selling the Obama "brand"... This is all advertising and propaganda. It is with every president. We all expect that.

My post is about the press covering her ass so she doesn't look stupid and "wrong". And she was both.......

But with deception the network covered it up and stayed loyal to their man.....

The press is supposed to tell it how it is and not cover things up. They did and then own it.

And she is still either gun stupid or a bold faced liar. Take your pick.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
"I never avoided that, the person was killed in an accident, so what?"

So what? I forgot you care little about human life. I was right, you were wrong. I can find evidence to what I say. Your the one who listens to the voices in your head...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2660 posts)
What's wrong Fjerk? Hate to admit i was right? I know the truth doesn't jive with your rightwing wacko conspiracy theory but George Dubya's wife killed a boy when she was seventeen.

But I'm sure that won't stop you from jerking it to her photo...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2660 posts)
I never avoided that, the person was killed in an accident, so what? Where did she lie, where is the proof she was or GWB was on drugs? Where is the proof she was dating Michael Douglass at the time of the accident?

You tried to lump a bunch of lying bullshit onto the car accident that clearly is a lie, made up by bat shit crazy libtard conspiracy theorists.

The OP of this thread is not about Laura Bush but the lying cunt married to the lying bastard that currently occupies the white house, so it is YOU trying to deflect. But what can you expect from a moonbat liberal.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 127   End
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments