In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments : Swingers Discussion 2177241071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIn the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 127   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"did no one teach you to look up????"

You should tell that to Fjerk. He's the one who always demands cites instead of looking it up for himself.

But if it's not on wiki he doesn't believe it anyway.

What a maroon...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
"I don't need to bring my wife into it, like you do with yours. It is disgusting the way you use your wife or the wife of others because you are so chicken shit."

I don't hide behind my wife. I bet you could hide a several people behind your wife's fat ass.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
outdoors. I did this on my phone and had to go back and put the link in. did no one teach you to look up???? and I'm not touching your crack pipe

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
See I told you VAC, libtards are totally predictable.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
VAC hang around he will implode soon, he always does.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
And Fjerk lied saying that I said she was drinking, that she was on drugs. If the moron could read I said none of those things. Yet, he calls me the liar.

Then he asked for proof which was provided. He quickly dismissed it as liberal crap. Big surprise.

Then, he decided to attack me cause he had nothing else.

Typical Fjerk responses. I done with this simple motherfucker. At least for now...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
And you still have not showed where either Laura or George was a coke head. Another libtard lie, but we expect it. It is part of the liberal DNA.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
FJ I know they can't stand the truth.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Actually she ran a stop sign which resulted in his death. As sad as it is it happens every day, a hell of a lot more than anybody being shot with "Auto" firearms.

Where Obama is responsible for hundreds if not thousands of innocent people killed. Responsible for the death of Brian Terry, and thousands of innocent Mexicans.

Even dead drunk pickled Teddy is past history but if you are playing this game. He did get drunk, drive a car into water, leave the girl in the water to drown. NOT report the accident thereby insuring she was dead, and then lie to authorities.

Typical lying jackass crybaby libtards.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
VAC he got his wee widdle feewings hurt because I called Moochelle a cunt, and a liar. He went off topic and started telling conspiracy theories that he could not back up. SO he lied about Michael Douglass being her boyfriend, he actually changed the Snopes report on it and thought he would not get caught. How stupid can a liberal get?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 127   End
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments