In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments : Swingers Discussion 2177241041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIn the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 127   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Editing" is a necessary part of production. Not everything can get left in. I still say, if the "automatic" statement had been left in, the uproar would be even greater. Since it wasn't , people had to turn over stones to find some quibble.

Exactly! Nobody does it better than the rightwing...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2744 posts)
The editing is one huge problem and outright bias but that she said the words she did tell the tail of "her".

there is no way that was automatic gunfire so she was either demonstrating her total gun ignorance and stupidity or simply telling the big public lie to support the removal of part of one of our constitutional rights.

What she said was not true. Read the words they are not close to being true. Is she stupid???? The do not represent her as being stupid. It they are telling the truth about her intelligence and knowledge then she is a liar.

She is out there representing and promoting the Obama brand so she has put herself forward to be held accountable for her words and to be judged by what she says.

Like it of not she said those words. She is either gun stupid or a liar. There are no other options.

For those who do not like this point I have a question. Should we not expect those representing Obama to tell the truth? No double talk or diversion, answer the damn question.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Isn't Quibble a sugary breakfast cereal? Like 40% sugar? I think I ate that as a kid.

That reminds me, I have to call Post and bitch about all those damn flakes they put in my 2 scoops of raisins. After that- General Mills to bitch about all that stuff they put in my marshmallows. Do leprechaun's eat marshmallows? I hope it isn't leprechaun poop.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
The 4 minute clip I saw, from the Stephanopolous show, was just 2 girls talking. No "prepared statement" type stuff at all. Just what came to their minds: hair, kids, usual girl stuff.

"Editing" is a necessary part of production. Not everything can get left in. I still say, if the "automatic" statement had been left in, the uproar would be even greater. Since it wasn't , people had to turn over stones to find some quibble.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Everyone misspeaks occasionally. When a celebrity, politician or any well known person does, there are those who will jump at the opportunity to point it out.

ABC probably recognized that possibility and edited the comment so as to avoid the detractors. Bad move to edit an interview in my opinion, and again illustrates my opinion that most, if not all, news media don't always give the whole/true story.

If you are going to speak in public, be prepared to have anything you say dissected. Some people listening know more about the topic being discussed than the speaker ever will.

Kinda like posting in an Internet Forum. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Your right most people are buried in 3-4 days after their death. Killed Jan.29th buried Feb. 9th.

Gun running????

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
What we have seen in this thread is a bunch of whiners trying to out-whine the others. ABC did not broadcast the semi-misstatement. If they had, we assume the whiners would be indignant that their editors failed in their job.

The first lady is trying to do something positive. If she weren't, the losers would whine that all she does is model clothes.

Most people have a funeral within a few days of death. If the girl's funeral had been any other day, you'd have to complain about that, too -- for some equally absurd and whiny reason.

Is illegal gun trafficking really the one "fundamental right" that fools treasure above all else?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Well I always like to start my day off with a laugh.8 yea I seen the game I am a life long fan of the Pack. But them loosing did not effect my life for more than a few minutes. And if someone goes out and bets a large sum of money and they loose it so be it.And I guess Obama should have done something about the Refs. sooner if all he had to do is open his mouth one time and it happened. What took him so long lol. Outdoors, your right it did not make it out to the general public. She got caught this time.This is a very important subject right now. It effects a lot more than someone being able to protect themselves. It also effects the economy.And just because your are a public figure does not make you an expert on every thing. Like I said ANYBODY that speaks in public needs to speak only on topics they know about. You all can spin it all you want but she knew what she was saying. It's no different than hold the funeral for the poor girl who was killed in Chicago the day before the The State of the Union Address. To put the liberals agenda back in the spot light.And I don't blame Obama for everything I blame the American people for being a bunch of sheep and drinking his Kool-Aide.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
vacpl, you really seem to be striving for irrelevance. If you can, please tell us who would be affected by Mrs Obama's alleged use of "automatic" to mean "semi automatic"; and tell us how they would be affected, since this passage apparently never aired -- it was edited out of the broadcast.

Being famous doesn't prevent a person from ever saying anything you might disagree with or which is arguably inaccurate.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
ROFLMFAO at Outdoors.

Yeah, that’s it. It’s a conspiracy. It starts with the smuggling of vast amounts of stolen maple syrup from Canada to Mexico. The maple syrup is used to hide drugs that are then smuggled into the US bound for the Carolinas and the restaurants there that serve large quantities of waffles and fried chicken. That diverts suspicion because everyone knows that drug sniffing dogs always alert on maple syrup. The alert is dismissed as a false alarm and the trucks are allowed to travel without issue from the Mexican border to the SE US.

From there the drugs are wrapped in tin foil hats and distributed to ice cream trucks that then prowl the streets of Chicago and the other major urban areas of the good ‘ol US of A. You can distinguish those trucks from other ice cream trucks by the music- they play polka music as they vend their wares amongst the children of the inner cities- poisoning their minds and causing them to not take their school work seriously.

These ice cream trucks attract the innocent children who are caught in the crossfire of automatic weapons from the Mexican and other gangs that infest the nation.

Ban waffles and fried chicken, and the problem of mass murder and illegal immigration are solved.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 127   End
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments