Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 127   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Out, I guess I should have not directed that toward you I should have made a wider statement. It should have been aimed at the people that are saying this.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
No, stupid is getting fake tits as cosmetic/swinging surgery. Stupid is acting like someone spit on your momma, by simply opposing your ideas on guns.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
"...why are you trying to say we can't carry one if we wish to. "

I didn't say that. Your fanaticism is making voices in your head, perhaps.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Out, you are missing the point. If they miss lead the people on this what else are they doing it on??. As far a being a gun fanatic. Call it what you want. I was raised around guns have made a living working on them as well. I shoot in USPSA matches and steel matches. I carry one everyday and have for many years.It is not being a fanatic it is doing something I have the right to do. If you choose not to carry a weapon that is fine with me. No one is telling you that you have to carry a weapon around with you but why are you trying to say we can't carry one if we wish to.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
norcal, believe it or not, it isn't News to 80 or 90% of the country. Basically, nobody gives a shit if the President's wife says "semi" before "automatic". What does it matter, and to whom?

"Gun stupid" is in your mind. To me, "gun stupid" would be stockpiling weapons beyond your needs, leaving them out of a safe when you're not using them (like having one strapped to your waist or your ankle all day), or worshiping guns to an extent that anything short of idolatry is tantamount to sacrilege against the holy cult of the gun.

Fanatical Muslims may go berserk when someone depicts the Prophet in a cartoon or a skit. Fanatical gun nuts go berserk for equally stupid reasons.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
She is just like her wimpy hubby,,,,,STUPID AS SHIT......

Winterville NC
Username hidden
(573 posts)
people had to turn over stones to find some quibble.

Exactly! Nobody does it better than the rightwing...

Sorry that is just down right dumb. What you are saying here is that if it isn't reported it doesn't count. WRONG!!!!!! And total BS!!!! SHE SAID IT SHE ONES IT!!!!!!! She is either gun stupid or a liar. There are no other options. What is WRONG with this story is that they edited it out to try and make her look better. That is deception by the media, period.

I love it when you can't get around the facts that you attack those who point those facts out. No.. the blame, the fault, the weight of the whole statement is with Mrs O. She made this stupid statement. Live with it.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Ay, ther magickly delishuss!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I thought it was funny but it certainly didn't upset me. Silly girl, she needs to try shooting. She might discover she likes handling a BBG.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4011 posts)
Nothing you can say will undo her words. She is either gun stupid and should not be talking about something this important or she was caught in a lie.

It is on her, period.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 127   End
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments