In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments : Swingers Discussion 2177241021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIn the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 127   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK, back on topic...

Excerpts from an AP story I saw today regarding an interview with Michelle Obama. The article was regarding her appearance at the Acadamey Awards:

“ "Shoot, my bangs set off a national conversation. My shoes can set off a national conversation. That's just sort of where we are. We've got a lot of talking going on," the first lady said only somewhat jokingly Thursday before an appearance in Chicago, her hometown. "It's like everybody's kitchen-table conversation is now accessible to everybody else so there's a national conversation about anything." "

"She said she doesn't give a second thought to critical comments about what she does as first lady.”

The entire story: Xfinity . Comcast . net/articles/news-national/20130227/US.Michelle.Obama/

Seriously? Mrs. Obama, should pay attention to criticism. The eyes of the world are on you. What you say and do reflects on your husband and the entire nation.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Only because they were mentioned in this thread...

With a grenade launcher you wouldn't need a high capacity magazine. Aiming isn't that critical either. I can see it now- Mrs. Biden firing off a warning shot with her grenade launcher. Yeah, that'll get 'em running.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
vacpl, if I knew what you were saying, it seems to be that you know what other people think, even if it's not what they say. This is a common feature of paranoiacs. They earnestly believe that they know what others are thinking, and that people are out to "get" them.

Let us know when you have convinced people there is no such thing as an assault rifle!

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoors you know what I am saying. If she had her way she would take ALL guns. Since there is no such thing as an assault rifle it is a ban on weapons that are no more dangerous than any other. Hell Ole Joe says a shotgun does more damage than a semi-auto rifle.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
In January 2013, Feinstein along with Representative Carolyn McCarthy from New York proposed a bill which would "ban the sale, transfer, manufacturing of importation of 150 specific firearms including semiautomatic rifles or pistols that can be used with a detachable or fixed ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds and have specific military-style features, including pistol grips, grenade launchers or rocket launchers." The bill has an exemption for 900 specific models of guns that are used in hunting and for sport. -- wikipedia

900 exempted models of guns. Ban the addition of 150 models. Nothing whatsoever about confiscation of currently owned guns.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Every gun? You mean you are exchanging "gun" for "assault weapon"? Did someone do this misinterpretation for you, or did you invent it yourself?

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The year 1995 Dianne Feinstein: “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States, for an outright ban, picking up [every gun]… Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in.”

And she has not changed her mind!!

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Why is the anti-gun crowd trying so hard to paint the people who are against them as wackos?"

Analyzing this question is a good case study. First, you're declaring that there is an "anti-gun crowd". Nobody has seen this "crowd". They don't mass in public, there's no evidence of them whatsoever, and yet you see a "crowd" of them.

Wackos are wackos, and it doesn't require anyone to "paint" them as such.

".. the people who are against them ... " pretty much describes, if not a bunch of complete wackos, at least a paranoid bunch. You're against some crowd that your imagination has conjured.

Sensible gun regulation is not "anti gun", any more than sensible automobile regulation is "anti car". Just say no to paranoid delusions.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
And don't you and others make them out to be saints, and saviors of innocent, law-abiding ppl. When a story breaks about one burglar being shot or chased away from a house, you guys get wet in the underwear.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
8, I don't think the anti-gun control people are doing that. It seems that the people trying to take them are going way over board. Here is one example:

On the show, Matthews said, in part:

“I personally don’t want to be part of a movement to keep those semi-automatics flying in the hands of all sorts of people as they are today; the hoarders, the survivalists, the paranoid, the criminal and the downright politically nutty. Why? Because the next mass shooters could very well come out of this pack. [...] Look at the men who shot Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King and Malcom X and George Wallace. They all had political motives and they all had guns. Got them easy and put them easily to use. And if you’re not against this movement, you’re with it.”

Why is the anti-gun crowd trying so hard to paint the people who are against them as wackos?

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 127   End
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments