Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 127   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't see a lot of NRA members killing people. Only see the liberals doing the mass shootings.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Which is why you need a rapid-fire weapon with extra ammunition.

A Wayne's World NRA member needs to kill anything that threatens its own fragile ego.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
Well we all know that apes are about 10 times stronger than humans.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
The never-ending story of 'self-defense and the 2nd Amendment' is a fear-based marketing matrix for fear-based citizens with anti-government sentiments and spurious loyalty.

Mrs. Obama could arm-wrestle any gun-owner into submission. Michele evokes fear and hatred in the hearts of the fake patriots.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
The News 8 report is interesting and seems to be honest, get to the point reporting without a hidden agenda.

Unfortunately, many people do not know or understand guns and if it looks like a bad gun, it is a bad gun to them. The hard core anti-gun folks make good use of this misunderstanding.

Mrs. Obama likely does not know one gun from another. And like any First Lady, you know she is understandably a saleswoman for her husband's agenda.

President Obama won re-election. he did not win 80 or 90% of the vote. A convincing win, but he kept guns off the radar. Those who are serious 2nd Amendment people tried to urge others in the middle to vote against him for the very reason that it was well expected that he'd come back with his same anti-gun agenda he had as a congressman. And here it is.

The house is still republican. Many democrats in the house and senate will have to think twice on this issue. It could cost them there seats. And of course there is the issue of how far bans and controls can go before they become unconstitutional.

There is the cry for... 'Something must be done.' Feel good legislation that restricts millions of law-abiding citizens and really does nothing to reduce murder and crime is just wrong on so many levels. A government that can not enforce her existing laws needn't enact others.

And enforcement of laws is a huge issue relating to the lack of respect of many toward our federal government. We don't enforce the gun laws we have. We don't enforce the immigration laws we have. Nothing is more political than there being laws on the books that an executive or a prosecutor and pick and choose from. Look at all the folks appointed when Obama took office who had not paid their taxes or had illegal immigrant workers. And this is not just restricted to democrats. It makes it hard to even teach rules and law to children when the rules and the law are so politically polluted and they are openly broken by so many.

Folks, I am liberally minded. No I am not a left wing democrat. I mean I am indeed liberal. I want to fuck your wife while you fuck mine if we all agree. Hell, I must be open minded, I am on a swing site! I don't want my morals, my religion, my choice of Zosia over Fescue being controlled by others. I want the freedom to expand my business without overbearing taxes, unending employment rules, and even more silly regulations. If we had a better climate for it, I'd have more employees.

Some folks want the Nanny state, i don't. I can make my money without help. I don't mind paying some taxing, hiring some folks and making this a better place. but don't overburden me and overly restrict me.

Love to All.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(369 posts)
An assault rifle is defined as a selective fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. Assault rifles are the standard infantry weapons in most modern armies. Assault rifles are categorized in between light machine guns, which are intended more for sustained automatic fire in a light support role, and submachine guns, which fire a pistol cartridge rather than a rifle cartridge

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
The US Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachinegun and rifle cartridges."

The term "assault rifle" is often more loosely used for commercial or political reasons to include other types of arms, particularly arms that fall under a strict definition of the battle rifle, or semi-automatic variant of military rifles such as AR-15s.

The term assault rifle is a translation of the German word Sturmgewehr (literally "storm rifle", as in "to storm a position"). The name was coined by Adolf Hitler[6] to describe the Maschinenpistole 44, subsequently re-christened Sturmgewehr 44, the firearm generally considered the first assault rifle that served to popularise the concept and form the basis for today's modern assault rifles.

The translation assault rifle gradually became the common term for similar firearms sharing the same technical definition as the StG 44. In a strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle

It must be an individual weapon with provision to fire from the shoulder (i.e. a buttstock); It must be capable of selective fire; It must have an intermediate-power cartridge: more power than a pistol but less than a standard rifle or battle rifle; Its ammunition must be supplied from a detachable magazine. And it should at least have a firing range of 300 meters

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Assault rifles have trigger capable of shooting multiple rounds of ammunition rapidly enough to shoot an unsuspecting civilian multiple times before being able to react quickly enough to escape death by unjustified execution.

Arguing about the use of the words describing the weapons used is only a rationalization to justify mayhem and murder.

It's the Wayne's World NRA lingo-jingle that keeps the industry pumping cash into the hands of weapons and ammo sellers, while repeating the fear-based marketing slogans that create doubt, fear and suspicion about gun-control efforts and movements.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
Special Report: Firearm Facts -- the AR-15 Updated: Wednesday, 27 Feb 2013, 12:01 AM EST Published : Tuesday, 19 Feb 2013, 3:35 PM EST Bob Wilson (WTNH) -- Since the shootings at Sandy Hook, the debate over gun control has been raging -- with much of the focus on the AR-15. But what exactly is an AR-15?

News 8 asked the CEO of Colt Manufacturing, which is based in Connecticut, to show us the AR-15 design and we asked them to stick to just the facts.

The most common mistake is the name. What does the AR stand for?

"Assault rifle," said one man.

"Automatic rifle," said another.

"First off, it's not an assault rifle. It's the AR, means armalite. We call it the modern sporting rifle because these guns are all used legitimately every day for sporting purposes," said Michael Guerra of Colt Firearms.

The armalight platform was designed back in the Vietnam era as the M-16, which is a true assault rifle, a military grade machine gun that is fully automatic. It is not legal in the United State without a federal permit.

The state police had to show News 8 how fast a fully automatic military rifle can fire.

The AR-15 for sale to the public may have the military look but Colt says it shoots the same as a hunting rifle look.

"This is a Remington 742. It is a semi automatic which means every time you want a shot you must pull the trigger. It has a hand guard and a pistol grip," said Guerra. "What we have here is one of our competition rifles. It is also semi automatic. It has a detached box machine, a hand guard and a pistol grip."

When you break the rifles down to their basic parts, you have what looks like a pistol that would fit under your arm.

One of the myths is that the modern sporting rifle can shoot faster than even a hand gun. They are both semi automatics. One pull of the trigger, one bullet so News 8 put it to the test and fired 3 rounds through each gun and timed it to see.

"I am going to take out the chamber flag. I'm gonna ask you to put the magazine into the well. Alright," said Guerra. "Send the bolt forward. You now have the fire arm loaded."

Bang, Bang, Bang. That was 3 rounds in 1.53 seconds.

Now to the hand gun.

"We are going to drop this down forward," said Guerra. "Release the safety down and you are hot, ready to go whenever you are ready."

"Okay so this will be the 3 fast rounds. You ready," asked News 8's Bob Wilson.

Bang, Bang, Bang. That was 3 rounds in 1.46 seconds.

Now look again at the fully automatic military assault rifle. That fires 30 rounds in 1.56 seconds.

"You hear various things about how they can be used to fire fully automatic and they are not fully automatic firearms. These are replicas or copies of the military grade which are fully automatic and those are actually what a true assault weapon is," said Jake McGuigan, National Shooting Sports Foundation.

Colt says what makes the AR-15 so scary looking to some people are the cosmetics and there is a reason the military style is so popular. The AR platform makes up more than 20 percent of the firearms across the United States including hand guns. It's because many of our servicemen and women as well as ex law enforcement are buying the rifle.

"They like to hunt and shoot. Their first choice is going to be what they are most familiar with, what they are most comfortable with. It's a large part of why this rifle has become more and more popular," said Dennis Veilleux, CEO of Colt Manufacturing.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Outdoors the term assault rifle was first brought up by a politician in Calif. in the late 80's. The proper term is modern sporting rifle.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 127   End
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments