In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments : Swingers Discussion 21772410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIn the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 127   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Quit trying to deflect Fjerk. The fact is she killed someone which you keep trying to avoid.

Typical rightwing lie and deflect.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Remeber when I was laughed at when I said Gleen Beck was not going far? all who laughed at me Im sure yall have heard of the Blaze TV? His program is climbing to number 1 quick and I knew it would,, Looks like he will be on every cable and saelite network very soon,,,We all need to thank people Like Glenn Beck because he is one of the very few who are looking out for the people of the USA,,,

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4993 posts)
Just got to love liberal LIARS, Snopes originally wrote that and there was nothing that stated he was her boyfriend at the time of the accident. Though she was friends with him. IN FACT she did not even know it was him until after she was at the hospital. Plus there is no indication there was any drugs, or alcohol, or that she lied about anything. There also was no mention that GWB was taking any drugs, nor is there any reliable source that he had at any time.

So your post was a complete idiotic conspiracy theory full of lies.

Typical of liberals, and has absolutely nothing to do with the wife of the Bastard in the white house and his first cunt telling lies to the media.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
For Fjerk:

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - At 17, Laura Bush ran a stop sign and crashed into another car, killing her boyfriend who was driving it, according to an accident report released to The Associated Press on Wednesday.

Mrs. Bush is the wife of Republican presidential nominee-to-be George W. Bush (news - web sites), the Texas governor.

``It was a very tragic accident that deeply affected the families and was very painful for all involved, including the community at large,' said her spokesman, Andrew Malcolm. ``To this day, Mrs. Bush remains unable to talk about it.' Mrs. Bush did say in March, when asked at a campaign stop about the crash, ``I know this as an adult, and even more as a parent, it was crushing ... for the family involved and for me as well.'

According to the two-page accident report released Wednesday by the city of Midland, Laura Welch was driving her Chevrolet sedan on a clear night shortly after 8 p.m. on Nov. 6, 1963, when she drove into an intersection and struck a Corvair sedan driven by 17-year-old Michael Douglas.

Although previous news accounts have reported Douglas was thrown from the car and broke his neck, those details were not in the report.

The speed of Laura Bush's car was illegible on the report. The speed limit for the road was 55.

Neither driver was drinking, the police report said.

Laura Bush and her passenger, Judy Dykes, also 17, were taken to a hospital and treated for minor injuries, according to an accident account printed at the time in the Midland Reporter-Telegram.

The police report indicates no charges were filed. That section of the report was left blank.

``As far as we know, no charges were filed,' said Midland city attorney Keith Stretcher. `I don't think it's unusual that charges weren't filed.'

The police report was released after an open records request was submitted to Midland officials in March. City officials had declined to release the records because the victims were under 18.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
It is not my place to cite for you. You made the absolutely ridicules stupid bat shit crazy conspiracy claim it is up to you to back it up. Otherwise you are lying just like the first cunt.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
The one in there now isn't married to a killer.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
What's the difference the one in there now smoked pot and did coke. So what is your point?

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I didn't say she was on drugs. I was talking about her husband.

You know all about it and I'm not going to look up shit for you. Prove that I'm wrong hotshot?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Do you have some reliable cite that it was her boyfriend or that she was on any drug? Or did you just make that conspiracy up in your little mind?

And clearly the current cunt lady was caught on camera lying, so it is clear she is a lying cunt.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
What conspiracy? She did kill someone.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 127   End
TOPIC: In the tank ABC changes Mrs Comments