Illinois 8 Represent ! Meet my Congresswoman Tammy Duckworth, and watch her kick ass : Swingers Discussion 224223
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIllinois 8 Represent ! Meet my Congresswoman Tammy Duckworth, and watch her kick ass
TOPIC: Illinois 8 Represent ! Meet my Congresswoman Tammy Duckworth, and watch her kick ass
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
ww w.youtube.c om/watch?v=oBRXfPaoUXQ

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually Robert...I get up, feed my cat, make coffee for me and Ms Perks and our Sigo when she sleeps over, I check my e mail, answer it, do my internet work, futz around in these fora for a while, eat lunch, work some more, sometimes on club business sometimes on the Telecom consulting work I do, go to the gym, Cook, Run events at clubs when we have them, enjoy some Johnny Black and a single malt now and then, go out to dinner, fuck, enjoy the company of friends and generally enjoy life. Sorry you are under such stress..sorry, I'm just not

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Party:

As a nation, we are a buch if psychotics, massicast or sadist.

Those are the massicast have come to believe that if they aren't worked like a slave, they have no self worth. More over they demand the same of everyone around them, because they have only known the bitter sweet pain of their masters whips.

For them, being treated like a human being, deserving of respect by the virtues of being human is actually painful.

People who are the sadist or psychotics, typically are employers in this nation. They enjoy the power over people that come with being the employer and given our false capitalism which we have, they are able to employ people at a wage which keeps them impovished and unable to advance themselves.

This is how a sadists achieves their pleasure, power over others, watching others suffer and being the one who promotes that suffering.

The rest of us who fall someplace between are psychotics because we enable the sadist to ruin the lives of others and if given a chance, the sadist to ruin our lives as well.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Robert...if what you say is true, and everyone has it, doesn't that preclude the definition "disorder" ? Yes, I have in my life, more recently that I am proud of admitting, resorted to violence as a means of problem solving, but it was a last resort, because trust me, when you have witnessed violence in it's most extreme manifestation as I have, you dole it out sparingly. In my circles in my youth, contrary to what some might think, we didn't have a lot of "fights" because when there was a fight, too many times someone got permanently injured or even killed.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Party:

You waste hours on this site bickering with black heads, (right or left) you are not a person of sound mind.

You like every one of us political forum regulars have a compulsion to be right and will argue the point to the point that fist would start to be exchanged had we (any of us) been in the same room together.

There for each and everyone if us have a disorder which is related to a inflated self-ego and such persons are the start if fights which end in blood.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Ummm...speak for yourself Robert..I am certifiably sane thank you....My disqualifications for gun ownership would stem from past sins, not any unstable state of mind.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Party:

No, but most every one of us suffer some mental illness or disorder which ought disqualify us from owning/using weapons.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
So we all have PTSD Robert? How about me? I was never in a war, but have been shot at, seen dead people, and been involved in violence I would never publicly admit to...I go about my business these days with very little stress and the great State of Illinois even says I get to keep my guns. Those who accuse me of hypocrisy have a somewhat of a point, if I got to write the laws, I would never be allowed to own my guns....thing is though, I'm not giving them up till someone writes the law...cause there are folks who have guns as we speak, with a LOT darker pasts than mine, and a lot more recent

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Party:

The reason you can keep your weapons with a PTSD diagnoses is that such diagnoses is too broad a diagnoses to say if you are mentally ill enough to take your weapon.

If there weren't these protections in place, every person who worked a job that put them into harms way, every person who has ever been a victim of a crime or violence, every person who has been taken advantage of or pushed excessively hard, every soldier who has ever gone to war, let alone basic training would all be banned from having a weapon.

That would be every human who has or ever shall live.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
...But back to Tammy verbally disemboweling this malingering loser. It is tempting to want to reach out to all veterans and those with service related injuries, be them mental or physical. We need however, to prioritize and look at each case a bit more closely. There are folks sitting VFW halls and biker bars as we speak who have been collecting "disability" for 35 years, but have the 'ability" to go to meth fests on their $30,000 Motorcycles. Hay Brahhhhhhhhhh...step away from the pipe and get a fucking job

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Not that he'll see my answer, but there is no clinical distinction between the terms "mental illness" and "mental disorder". There is some personal bias that some people have that suggests "illness" is more accurate when describing changes that happen to someone, whereas "disorder" is a more inherent, built in cognitive defect. An "illness" can, in principle, be treated, whereas a "disorder" must be managed.

However, these are not official classifications at all, and there is no formal distinction between the two terms.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: Illinois 8 Represent ! Meet my Congresswoman Tammy Duckworth, and watch her kick ass