Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics If Romney Wins By Bill Mahr
TOPIC: If Romney Wins By Bill Mahr
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   20 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
Bill Mahr warned that "if Mitt Romeny wins the White House, "he’ll bring to Washington the whole anti-intellectual, anti-science freak show." "America, before you get in bed with Mitt Romney, remember, he may seem like a nice fella, from what we know about his core beliefs (nothing), his tax plan (nothing), his faith (off-limits), and his donors (anonymous), but a compulsive liar whose whole life is secret can get you a lot worse disease than ‘Romnesia’. Now, when I talk about getting into bed with Mitt Romney, obviously I don’t mean that literally. Please, Mitt Romney doesn’t even know what a blowjob is! He thinks it’s something the Pep Boys do to clean out your carburetor. No, what I’m trying to do is make an analogy to that old public service announcement about how when you go to bed with one person, you’re not just sleeping with them, you’re…. Well, it’s like that with Mitt. When you elect Mitt, you’re not just electing him, you’re electing every right-wing nut he’s pandered to in the last ten years."

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   20 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: If Romney Wins By Bill Mahr