Idiot : Swingers Discussion 2106481011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIdiot
TOPIC: Idiot
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mark:

Different situation.

I do not know of anyone she named by name and if she did... then a much larger punishment should be handed down. But to be honest, can anyone really punish her more than she had already punished herself? She'll likely never know the touch of a man again... even if one can look beyond the scaring... her skin will be more like leather. She'll be known as scar face and a liar. Employers would be right to deny her employment as she is a risk to their business. (she could inflict harm to herself or others and then sue.)

Prison in her case would be a step up from where she is now.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6870 posts)
Remember the Duke University lacrosse players and the dancer? What a shame. What the press put them through. Lucky, so lucky the one kid had the ATM time stamped receipt; showing he was no where near the claimed incident.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Va- another reason prison should be a viable solution for such crimes... since this person will more than likely be treated through taxpayer funds , why npt just house her as well . It might be cheaper when you figure transportaion, and whatever else she will undoubtably will be recieving including SSID.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9618 posts)
While I normally support fairly severe punishments for people who create crimes out of thin air for the purposes of hurting others, it sounds like the wounds this woman inflicted on herself are far worse than she intended, and her years of recovery are probably going to be much more painful than any prison term we could give her.

Restitution for the police services expended would be appropriate. But the taxpayer I'm sure will be paying millions in medical bills on her behalf.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17523 posts)
Oh she made no mistake, what kind of an imbecile statement is that? That was done deliberately, mistake my ass.

She should be paying for whatever it cost to dispatch the authorities, every nickle and dime. Because I assure you, it was in the thousands. Put a lean on everything that she owns.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
bobby- so why bother even fining them..... I mean most times people who commit such crimes have not the means to pay such a fine, ( many times it is done to cause alarm and thus an outpouring of donations)

Try googling Tawana Brawley and see the damage this piece of shit did to several respected businessmen and lawmakers. as well as Al sharpton, C Vernon Mason and Alton Maddox. there was a civil Trial and awards were made to the people accused of kidnapping the young piece of trash. and to date look at how much was paid towards the award.

Put them in jail , especially if they cannot afford to pay the fines.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9618 posts)
Hey now don't go picking on people's names ......

a Local radio station did a piece on soem of the outrageous names that teachers were finding. 2 of the Best I heard were Shithead pronounced Sha-tayd, and La-a Pronounced La dasha

ya can't make it up

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9618 posts)
Yes fined. There exist no good reason to feed our prison society. Make her pay for her low level mistake with a financial punitive action. After all, justice is a punishment to meet the crime, not a punishment exceeding the crime.

Taking a person out of society and forcing the society to pay for their safety, medical, and keep, is beyond reasonable for both sides. (society and the criminal.)

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6870 posts)
Who would name their child Sharmika wtf?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
FINED??? That's it, just fined?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Idiot