Idiot : Swingers Discussion 210648
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIdiot
TOPIC: Idiot
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
"Sharmeka Moffitt, a 20-year-old African-American woman, made an emergency call to police on Sunday night claiming three men wearing white hoods or hats attacked her, doused her with flammable liquid and set her on fire at a park in Winnsboro, La., CBS News reports. Moffitt, who said she was unable to identify the race of her attackers, was able to extinguish the fire with a water spigot before police arrived.

Officers found the letters "KKK," an apparent reference to the Ku Klux Klan, written on the hood of her car, according to CBS News. "KKK" was smeared on her hood in a paste-like substance.

Franklin Parish Sheriff Kevin Cobb confirmed that "KKK" was written on the hood of Moffitt's car with a racial slur underneath, WMBF News reports.

Moffitt is currently in critical condition at LSU Medical Center in Shreveport, according to the station. "Both of her arms, and they are third degree burns, down her chest and legs - one. Basically her arms are real bad," her mother, Edna, told the media. Edna also denied initial reports that claimed her daughter was wearing an Obama T-shirt at the time of the attack. "

Update:

Tuesday afternoon police reported that they now believe Louisiana woman Sharmeka Moffitt's story about being lit on fire in a race-related attack was fabricated. Police now believe that she wrote "KKK" and "n---er" on her car and lit herself on fire.

The Franklin Sun reports that Moffitt's fingerprints were found on the cigarette lighter and lighter fluid recovered in the wooded area near the crime scene. The writings on the car, written in toothpaste, were linked to female DNA. ===================================

Didn't a similar incident take place in 2008, where a Republican tried to pull similar shit?

Seriously, what's wrong with people, what are these partisan shills thinking?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Duke Lacrosse team did it.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Thats the big list of pardons Obama gives four years from now.

The Democrat White House repeat....

In all seriousness, when legal marijuana extends past medical marijuana, the Repubs will be in shambles. There's a third serious party coming soon.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Should she be incarcerated? Yup, she should. But first let's release all those people put there for smoking a plant that grows wild, shall we? Then we will have the room for real criminals like this.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I doubt it is 'partisan shills'. One seriously disturbed woman is much more likely.

I remember well the Tawana Brawly shit here in Dutchess Co... Same thing.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
looking says, "fuck the person who falsly accuses another..." My feelings, exactly. One of my best friends uses prison like a Holiday Inn. (Not proud of it, but that's who he is) We've had many discussions about people he's done time with that he's convinced didn't belong there. Even some that were released after years have gone by because new evidence proved them not guilty. It's a pretty sad thought to imagine years taken away from somebody's one time here on Earth.

This woman is a piece of garbage, and should be locked up. Fining her with a price that she'll never pay is not punishment.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
That is why we call them victims. It is very sad and I wish there was more we could do... But our prison system is over corwded and until we raise taxes to pay for it, we will have to accept that non violent crimes will have to be punished with fines or house arrest paid for by the convict.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
But worry not if I would hav injured an innocent persons reputation had not the police investigated properly......

Let her wear the scars as a reminder of what she attempted to do.... Let them be her scarlet letter.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Can you imagine, as she matures and understands how she and she alone fucked up her life? Imagine needing to explain how she sustained the injuries?

"Yes, I set myself on fire, because I was a partisan shill!"

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Bobby what about the accused who were actually the victims? why do you rationalize that those who created the issue should be felt sorry for?

these people calculate when they act out these horrible acts. What about those acccused wrongfully? what satisfaction do they get? the loss of time with family, The black spot on their records? the fact that they were charged and fingerprinted? what about them.... fuck the person who falsly accuses another...

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
ummmm yeah whatever happened to that young lady?

remind me what was the price she repaid to society?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Idiot